• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon-amie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
Just like the pokedex states you will be cursed if you pull ninetales tail, it gets angry when you do that, though I wish it had a better animation in amie, its kinda bland imo

Then you have the opposite-gogoat can tell your feelings/lets you use its horns when you ride. Gets sad when you pet them.

Treasurepanda

Im just wondering why I dont get star poke puffs sometimes. They give you way better items.

One time I went two weeks without getting one. Its a bit sad

Rakurai

You only get those after you've beaten the Elite 4.

You need to beat them again if you want to be given more.

Treasurepanda

You only get those after you've beaten the Elite 4.

You need to beat them again if you want to be given more.

I beat them more than 40 times already. Then I gave up cause theyre too easy to beat.

I just randomly get the star pokepuffs now. I always hope that I get another one in a present

Kotara

Well, you can also get really fancy pokepuffs (With several sprinkle-things on top) if you do really well at one of the pokemon-amie games, i found that you get two of those if you get a score above 1000 in "Head it"

CMD Calcio

L'Amore per Sempre
Okay, is Goodra not stinkin cute in Poke-Amie?
Well, you can also get really fancy pokepuffs (With several sprinkle-things on top) if you do really well at one of the pokemon-amie games, i found that you get two of those if you get a score above 1000 in "Head it"
Berry picker unlimited is the easiest one for me. You always get two of the really fancy ones if you get 5 stars. I think the 5 star threshold is something like 88 berries?

CMD Calcio

L'Amore per Sempre
Berry picker 5 stars is 100 I thought. The 5 stars on Head it are 800 points, and the puzzle is 1800 points or approximately 17 puzzles.

I love when you can pet your pokemon in battle. Its my favorite thing in the pokemon world to pet my squishy dragon on the head after it destroys another pokemon.
I've gotten 5 stars below scores of 100 on berry picker before, and I think the cutoff was around 88. Also, I had no idea you could pet your Pokemon on the head in battle. How do you do that?

I Like Pie!

Smile smile smile!
Recently found out that if I try to touch Volcarona's wings, my hand gets burnt. (The animation for the burn was cute too.)

What's really funny here is that Volcarona doesn't even notice what's wrong while its trainer's hand gets burned. :p

Lazy Lucario

I noticed different Pokémon enjoy being petted in different places, despite being the "same" Pokémon. Bullying a Pikachu is hilarious. Just because it has an actual voice. Yeah, I'm evil. My fav game is the yarn ball one, 'cause I'm good at it. Berry picking is too stressful and I don't care about the puzzle game. I wish they would add more ones in the next version.

Rio!

Composer
i just notice that hydreigon doesn't have a part where it doesn't want to be pet prior to the poke.

It doesn't like being petted on its wings.
As a Deino/Zweilous, they generally don't like that spike/fur on the top of their head to be petted. :B

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Excuse me, but I have some uestions that I like to ask but. What happen when the In-battle waiting dialogue has changed from "<Pokémon> turned back towards <Trainer> and nodded in understanding!" to " What will <Pokémon> do? " I used Pokemon Amie very often to develop a stronger bond with them. My pokemon has 5 hearts affection. I'm asking you this because it happened whenever I Mega Evolve my pokemon in battle, then the in-battle waiting dialogue has change from " <Pokémon> is awaiting <Trainer>'s directions..." to " What will <Pokémon> do? ". Whenever I done a super-effective move with a Mega-evolved pokemon, it changed from " That's it! I knew you could do it! " to "Its super-effective..." during the Mega Evolution. I like for my pokemon to be happy. Did I done something wrong?

Dragonair7

Feelin' the heat?
I've gotten 5 stars below scores of 100 on berry picker before, and I think the cutoff was around 88. Also, I had no idea you could pet your Pokemon on the head in battle. How do you do that?

After you faint the pokemon and before you gain EXP, rub on the fight button and a disembodied hand will pet your pokemon. Then they give you a happy look and the little Amie heart shows. It's cute.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
It doesn't like being petted on its wings.
As a Deino/Zweilous, they generally don't like that spike/fur on the top of their head to be petted. :B

clarification it doesn't want to be petted on its wings but it isn't feeling angry or mad about it - you still get the same reaction after you do so.

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
Excuse me, but I have some uestions that I like to ask but. What happen when the In-battle waiting dialogue has changed from "<Pokémon> turned back towards <Trainer> and nodded in understanding!" to " What will <Pokémon> do? " I used Pokemon Amie very often to develop a stronger bond with them. My pokemon has 5 hearts affection. I'm asking you this because it happened whenever I Mega Evolve my pokemon in battle, then the in-battle waiting dialogue has change from " <Pokémon> is awaiting <Trainer>'s directions..." to " What will <Pokémon> do? ". Whenever I done a super-effective move with a Mega-evolved pokemon, it changed from " That's it! I knew you could do it! " to "Its super-effective..." during the Mega Evolution. I like for my pokemon to be happy. Did I done something wrong?

Those messages don't do anything, other than show that you built a bond with your Pokémon through Amie.
When a Pokémon mega-evolves, it temporarily loses that bond, which is why it shows regular battle messages while it is mega-evolved.

Dragonair7

Feelin' the heat?
clarification it doesn't want to be petted on its wings but it isn't feeling angry or mad about it - you still get the same reaction after you do so.

I thought that the spot a pokemon likes to be put depends on the individual, not the species.

Those messages don't do anything, other than show that you built a bond with your Pokémon through Amie.
When a Pokémon mega-evolves, it temporarily loses that bond, which is why it shows regular battle messages while it is mega-evolved.

I always found that to be a puzzling aspect of Mega Evolution. If is based on the bond between trainer and pokemon, why does it lose that bond?

Keysmash

buys meat
Has anyone gotten 5-star on every difficulty of every minigame? The puzzle game is insanely difficult for me, and the berry game is too stressful... @_@

Keysmash

buys meat
Question, then: how do you get the mega-super-ultra-zord yarn ball at the end of the yarn game? No matter how I try to time it, it always fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.