• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Future Episodes Leaks/Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Okay so now that it’s confirmed (kinda) that Ash is fighting Lance and Cynthia is a certainty

The earlier fight with Steven is either an exhibition (no indication yet) OR Iris’s Emolga using discharge possibly. Unless another characters Pokémon knows an Electric attack. It could be he’s fighting Steven and Lance though considering Pikachu is in the promo but he’s not using it against Lance.

That also means who’s Altaria is that?

Kinda lowkey disappointed that Lance has a Dragonite but he did have it in his first appearance. It would be weird if it disappeared. Why give Ash a Dragonite though?

Anyway lowkey hoping that Iris doesn’t have Garchomp, Leon with Haxorus or Alain’s Metagross doesn’t appear because this is getting ridiculous

Last edited:

World Turtle

Sirfetch'd is actually under Ash's feet, it's just kind of hidden.
I see him now. Thanks, that's everyone, but Mr. Mime. ...I have no problems with that. Honestly, I assume Ash and Delia have co-ownership over Mr. Mime. Ash caught him because he has a license while his mother doesn't, but he gave Mimey to his Mom. In spirit Mimey is Delia's Pokemon even if he technically is Ash's.

If Ash-Greninja doesn’t return then Greninja’s return episode was stupid, pointless, and a waste.
Leaks seem to indicate no reserves, but if they bring back just Infernape instead of Greninja then I’m going to fume.

D

Deleted member 384931

Okay so now that it’s confirmed (kinda) that Ash is fighting Lance and Cynthia is a certainty

The earlier fight with Steven is either an exhibition (no indication yet) OR Iris’s Emolga using discharge possibly. Unless another characters Pokémon knows an Electric attack.

That also means who’s Altaria is that?
So Ash vs Lance Cynthia vs Iris?Steven vs Alain? Leon vs Diantha like the posters?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sham

The Guardian of War
Imo I’m honestly banking that the fact they purposely let time go by and let her advance in the M8 means she’s not a jobber here. They literally could of just kept Flint instead of her removing him out.

That being said watch those matches be like a fantasy sequence or something. I really hope we get a Alain vs Iris match. I also wouldn’t mind Diantha vs Cynthia tbh

Perhaps Diantha/Iris and Ash opt for an exhibition match but not all of the characters.

D

Deleted member 384931

Imo I’m honestly banking that the fact they purposely let time go by and let her advance in the M8 means she’s not a jobber here. They literally could of just kept Flint instead of her removing him out.

That being said watch those matches be like a fantasy sequence or something. I really hope we get a Alain vs Iris match. I also wouldn’t mind Diantha vs Cynthia tbh

Perhaps Diantha/Iris and Ash opt for an exhibition match but not all of the characters.
There is still alot unclear. I just hope it isnt like the posters we got. Lance vs Ash, Leon vs Diantha,Cynthia vs Iris and Alain vs Steven. Kinda too obvious

Sham

The Guardian of War
If those matches up does happen like that one thing that could save Iris and allow her to get a win is if the first official rounds are using a round robin(or whatever you call it)format.
They didn’t even want to animate non Ash matches so doubt a RR is going on here

There is still alot unclear. I just hope it isnt like the posters we got. Lance vs Ash, Leon vs Diantha,Cynthia vs Iris and Alain vs Steven. Kinda too obvious
It would be kinda lit if Ash and Iris got to defeat their idols. Honestly the pessimism in me hopes Cynthia just loses to Leon. Like at least we avoid her losing to Ash and everybody else she’s stronger than so it makes no sense her losing otherwise

I believe this is the match ups (officially)

Ash vs Steven
Iris vs Alain
Cynthia vs Diantha
Leon vs Lance

Now if it’s an exhibition

Ash vs Lance

Iris vs Cynthia

Leon vs Diantha

Steven vs Alain

Additionally

Exhibition style would be

Ash vs Steven
Ash vs Lance
Ash vs Cynthia

Iris vs Diantha
Iris vs Alain
Iris vs Leon

Diantha vs Iris
Diantha vs Cynthia

Steven vs Ash
Steven vs Leon

Leon vs Cynthia
Leon vs Steven
Leon vs Iris

Steven vs Ash

Steven vs Leon

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

They didn’t even want to animate non Ash matches so doubt a RR is going on here

It would be kinda lit if Ash and Iris got to defeat their idols. Honestly the pessimism in me hopes Cynthia just loses to Leon. Like at least we avoid her losing to Ash and everybody else she’s stronger than so it makes no sense her losing otherwise

I believe this is the match ups (officially)

Ash vs Steven
Iris vs Alain
Cynthia vs Diantha
Leon vs Lance

Now if it’s an exhibition

Ash vs Lance

Iris vs Cynthia

Leon vs Diantha

Steven vs Alain
Also a possibility.

Red and Blue

I would love it if that leak about Ash's first opponent turns out to be true.
So I see everyone at Oak’s and the JN team but Sirfetch’d and Mr. Mime. I assume the former is in there somewhere since I see the rest of the JN team. As for the latter is he no longer considered Ash’s Pokémon? Good. That was an annoying retcon.
Mr. Mime isn't a lab Pokemon considering he lives with Deliah, so it makes sense why he wouldn't be in the photo. Same with Ash's Alolan team

So no reserves then? Wtf?

Broseph08

Man I hate that Lance is using a Charizard Y. Do we know if that person was leaking or they are just predicting? I know he has a Zard in the games but this is too much lmao. At least his Charizard isn't an ace which was my biggest problem with Ash battling Alain

My predictions for Round 1:
Ash vs. Lance
Iris vs. Cynthia (Iris puts up a good fight but ultimately falls setting up Ash's next opponent)
Alain vs. Leon (I 100% we will see G-Max Charizard vs. Charizard X in this tournament)
Diantha vs. Steven

I could see Alain battling Steven instead and beating him (which would honestly rub me the wrong way) but the two battling makes sense. Diantha is the one clear jobber in Round 1 IMO. I see literally zero chance she wins against anyone

So no reserves then? Wtf?
I hate it but the writing has been on the wall for a while. The writers clearly view the Journeys team as Ash's 'Dream Team' hence why they probably threw out the usual formula of giving him starters and regional birds for powerhouses like Dragonite, Gengar, Lucario, and Dracovish

Status
Not open for further replies.