• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Future Episodes Leaks/Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
1647635825774.png

Does anyone know where this image comes from because I love this (it’s what JN should be)
Also are there any changes to the scene in the OP where it shows Gary, the Alola gang, Wallace and Lisia, Clemont and Bonnie, Raihan, and Paul?

Red and Blue

Morpeko would be a pretty underwhelming third Pokemon for Diantha so I'm hoping it is just James' just getting into hijinks in the background.

Maybe it goes on another food rampage forcing Ash, Go, Hop, and maybe Iris to deal with it

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
1647635825774.png

Does anyone know where this image comes from because I love this (it’s what JN should be)
Also are there any changes to the scene in the OP where it shows Gary, the Alola gang, Wallace and Lisia, Clemont and Bonnie, Raihan, and Paul?
No it looks like fan art, but Ash still looks awful in that art style lol, only the OS-DP eyes fit him and not those big irises.

No it looks like fan art, but Ash still looks awful in that art style lol, only the OS-DP eyes fit him and not those big irises.
I’m saying where is this fan art from

SkyBlaze9125

Lmao don't take this guy at face value
Maybe if he actually gives some substantial information rather than vague posting and acting as if he's some leaker when all his shtick is leaking Moon's leak and posting random 4Chan claims
Plus even Moon wouldn't know the spoilers for next episode considering she views episodes a week prior
Well he got some things right.

Status
Not open for further replies.