• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Future Episodes Leaks/Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Well he got some things right.
HE didn't get them right, he took someone else's information
Someone else was right
This is literally the same guy that used a leaked corocoro image of the Articuno raid episode and used a blurry Mega Lucario still to say "GUYS Ash-Greninja returns in the Articuno episode confirmed"
He even corrobated the leaks that Ash vs Lance is happening with MCY

Dragneelo

Anipoke Hiveleader
HE didn't get them right, he took someone else's information
Someone else was right
This is literally the same guy that used a leaked corocoro image of the Articuno raid episode and used a blurry Mega Lucario still to say "GUYS Ash-Greninja returns in the Articuno episode confirmed"
He even corrobated the leaks that Ash vs Lance is happening with MCY
Nah, Idk who u are talking about ?

He was never a leaker but a translator.

Dude has started leaking just 2 episodes back

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Nah, Idk who u are talking about ?

He was never a leaker but a translator.

Dude has started leaking just 2 episodes back
Which info did he have correct though? All that info was taken from 4-chan posts
He himself doesn't have leaks
At best, he's another Centro leaks person, using the leaks of someone else
Don't take him at face value

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
"The other battles are full episodes. They have to be good!"

Says increasingly nervous PWC fan for the 8th time in this thread.

k6666

Pikachu Fan

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
Not super surprising if it is true. I hope Iris and Cynthia and Diantha and Leon’s matches go well at least.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Sigh. Though it seems making this a bit too obvious with Iris getting scared of fighting Cynthia, moving Cynthia’s placements etc this isn’t that surprising.

Although it’s nice knowing that she needed to resort to Mega Evolution just to take her which is a testament of how far she’s come. Imagine #2 in the word needing the upper hand via a gimmick and there’s the possibility that Haxorus takes Garchomp out as well before Iris loses

Diantha? Eh she did have the upper hand although didn’t think the anime would finally care about type advantages. She did however have that picture with Leon.

I guess even with that match, I wasn’t expecting them to be so obvious since all her Pokémon has the advantage against his. Oh well gonna have to wait I guess

Glaceon24

What other Pokemon do you think Ash, Iris, Steven, and Cynthia will use in their upcoming first round battles? For reference, here are the Pokemon confirmed to be appearing in the battles:

Ash - Pikachu, Gengar
Iris - Haxorus
Steven - Cradily, Mega Metagross
Cynthia - Milotic, Mega Garchomp

Sham

The Guardian of War
Last edited:

Vichoo

What other Pokemon do you think Ash, Iris, Steven, and Cynthia will use in their upcoming first round battles? For reference, here are the Pokemon confirmed to be appearing in the battles:

One from the ranch...if only the directors weren't so stupid so I'd like it to be Lucario but I think they'll use Dragonite

Status
Not open for further replies.