• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Future Episodes Leaks/Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
We will probably see Mr. Rime against Diantha. Who knows maybe Leon will adopt some of the same strategies she used against Lance
I wanted Leon to use Mr. Rime and it will be awesome if Leon uses it against Aurorur to nullify the screens.

As per 3v3, I cannot see Leon not using Dragapult vs Ash, either vs Gengar or Dragonite.

Mezastar is having an Ash and Leon event starting July 30th

FYqrP81WYAADPTm

FYqsQzRWAAEU06B

The game has Leon using Mr. Rime alongside Charizard and Rillaboom
So does this mean Pikachu finishes off Charizard with 10MV? :(

ShadowForce720

Merch =/= random side games
It’s not the first time that a side games has had an event to promote something in the anime. So while wouldn’t go as far to say that it’s hinting or confirming the battle between Ash and Leon to be a 3vs3.

It’s a pretty safe bet that Leon does have a Mr. Rime in the anime as this event is obviously promoting and hyping up the match between Ash vs Leon. And when it comes to these events that are specifically promoting a thing from the anime the characters teams tend to be composed of mons they currently have or had in the anime.

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
Honestly, the fact that people look at a side game promotion and get from it "ooh, this means that the anime will..." is laughably stupid.

You can think whatever you want, but they wouldn’t have given him Mr. Rime instead of Dragapult if he didn’t have it in the anime. Leon’s team will probably build on his game team anyway, which has Mr. Rime.

DuskAstral

I still think the Leon battle will be 6 v 6. I'd be kinda shocked it it wasn't.
Journeys has disappointed fans several times.
For example, most expected Satoshi's rematch with Alain, but it never happened.

So I think that if Satoshi's fight with Leon were 3vs3 instead of 6vs6 it would not be too shocking (at least for me).

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
Journeys has disappointed fans several times.
For example, most expected Satoshi's rematch with Alain, but it never happened.

So I think that if Satoshi's fight with Leon were 3vs3 instead of 6vs6 it would not be too shocking (at least for me).
Sadly, given the time constraints and seeming production issues the current animé seems to be having, given what the next few episodes will be about, with possibly two or more of them either being recaps or clipshows, it would not surprise me if Ash's battle with Leon is, indeed, a 3-on-3. The only silver lining that may come from this will be the ability to have the Gen 9 Champion and/or future Champions look stronger than Leon and not have it be unrealistic since we will have never seen Leon with a full team of six participate in a full 6-on-6 battle. It can also make the Champions League mentioned in DP look more prestigious if Ash ever participates in that League, especially if the battles in the Champions League are 6-on-6 full battles.

Belowski

Sadly, given the time constraints and seeming production issues the current animé seems to be having, given what the next few episodes will be about, with possibly two or more of them either being recaps or clipshows, it would not surprise me if Ash's battle with Leon is, indeed, a 3-on-3. The only silver lining that may come from this will be the ability to have the Gen 9 Champion and/or future Champions look stronger than Leon and not have it be unrealistic since we will have never seen Leon with a full team of six participate in a full 6-on-6 battle. It can also make the Champions League mentioned in DP look more prestigious if Ash ever participates in that League, especially if the battles in the Champions League are 6-on-6 full battles.
I'm pretty sure the Champion League has been quietly retconned at this point

So I’ve been hearing the clip show is titled 119. Is it an episode or not? I’m confused

AJ97

LOL Alan the most anticipated yet biggest upset, I mean the guy doesn’t even have meaningful interactions with Ash for crying out loud.
Alain's entire relationship with Ash was centered around AG. Any long conversation between the two can't happen without a reference to AG/ their Kalos League battle.

Mentioning Greninja raises the question, of why such a powerful pokemon isn't being used in a tournament with the strongest trainers in the world.
No different than eliminating all kinds of interaction between Ash & Serena to avoid the "Romantic" Subplot from popping up.

Last edited:
Leakers are saying 121 is another clip show wtf
Writers are ****ing sabotaging this show

Status
Not open for further replies.