• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Future Episodes Leaks/Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
Leakers are saying 121 is another clip show wtf
Writers are ****ing sabotaging this show

The writers are not in charge of the series. They are freelancers who write scripts based on the story notes from producers and the series director. The decision to produce a clip show is made by the series director or producer to fulfil a timeslot that the production committee previous bought airtime for in advance and were otherwise unable to produce a full episode in advance to place in that timeslot. The decision to fill the timeslot with a clip show was to ensure that the production of the series is given time to focus on producing episodes with the limited time and staff available to it.

TheNewGuy

If they manage to make Ash vs Cynthia top tier animation. I am okay with evn two more clip shows. Thats the one battle they cannot messup. The one battle.

"Top-tier animation" would include the 3d effects from xy and stuff. I can't imagine any JN match to have that.

Animation doesn't need to be that good (XY was a luxury and evidently the exception, not the rule) if the strategies involved are smart, the character work is strong, and the music choices are good.

Last edited:

Decidueye23

"Top-tier animation" would include the 3d effects from xy and stuff. I can't imagine any JN match to have that.

Animation doesn't need to be that good (XY was a luxury and evidently the exception, not the rule) if the strategies involved are smart, the character work is strong, and the music choices are good.
Ash vs Kukui also ha top tier animation imo. I Love the battles in XY but if we get something as incredible as Ash vs kukui i ll be content.

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
Assuming the episode title isn’t clickbait, Leon crushing Diantha is absolutely horrible writing lmao, but I guess we have to keep Leon’s appearances up. There’s no reason she should end up losing with him having like 4 Pokémon left when these Champions are supposed to be on the same level to at least some extent. I imagine the framing device will be that Diantha is weak but smart, but unlike Lance, Leon isn’t really someone who can be outplayed. I hope she at least takes half his team or Ash beating Leon would be majorly contrived.

My guess is Diantha will use her game team, Leon will bring Charizard, Rillaboom, Dragapult, and Mr. Rime, and Diantha will topple Rillaboom, Dragapult, and Mr. Rime before Charizard sweeps the rest of her team

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Leon crushing Diantha is absolutely horrible writing lmao, but I guess we have to keep Leon’s appearances up. There’s no reason she should end up losing with him having like 4 Pokémon left when these Champions are supposed to be on the same level to at least some extent. I imagine the framing device will be that Diantha is weak but smart, but unlike Lance, Leon isn’t really someone who can be outplayed. I hope she at least takes half his team or Ash beating Leon would be majorly contrived.
I feel you. We haven't had a single 6vs6 in one episode League since Hoenn. Unless you want a Paul vs Brandon repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.