• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Future Episodes Leaks/Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Pikachu 11

After seeing a few members on these forums feel disappointed that the entire Paul episode was leaked and SergoldenhandtheJust’s post. I decided to create this thread as a way for those that want to post leaks to the episodes that Moon and others post without having to worry about using the spoiler button and they can discuss the said leaks without worry about spoiling for anyone else. If don’t wish to know what happens in upcoming episodes that Moon and others decide to leak then you can avoid this thread. You can still post on the episode threads that Dephender creates and speculate what you would like to see happen or think could happen, but if know what is going to happen then you can post the leaks here.
Leaks include anything from Chinese leaker Moon that has not been mentioned in a preview or magazine scan

Last edited:

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I appreciate the thought and effort but sadly I doubt this will help
I can't really fault the people here either, it's not really an official rule as of now so I can't expect people to follow it or be aware why it sucks for other users
The main issue are the leakers, obviously when you leak it's bound to spread :/

Master Pikachu 11

I appreciate the thought and effort but sadly I doubt this will help
I can't really fault the people here either, it's not really an official rule as of now so I can't expect people to follow it or be aware why it sucks for other users
The main issue are the leakers, obviously when you leak it's bound to spread :/
They can use this forum as a way to talk about the leaks, but some may still post on the episode thread like you said

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Numerous people? Wasn’t it just you and another person? Anyways the most you could do is ask others if they’d like using the spoiler tag and be more considerate but most people here don’t mind leaks hence the constant posting

Master Pikachu 11

Numerous people? Wasn’t it just you and another person? Anyways the most you could do is ask others if they’d like using the spoiler tag and be more considerate but most people here don’t mind leaks hence the constant posting
It was sergoldenhandjust and num. I don’t care about the leaks if the episode is spoiled as I don’t mind knowing about an episode ahead of time. I wrote what I wrote because I know there are others that didn’t write a post but they agree with what sergolden have mention. I saw that bulbapedia had something similar so that’s why I created this thread. If nobody wants to use this thread then I will delete it.

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
After seeing a few members on these forums feel disappointed that the entire Paul episode was leaked and SergoldenhandtheJust’s post. I decided to create this thread as a way for those that want to post leaks to the episodes that Moon and others post without having to worry about using the spoiler button and they can discuss the said leaks without worry about spoiling for anyone else. If don’t wish to know what happens in upcoming episodes that Moon and others decide to leak then you can avoid this thread. You can still post on the episode threads that Dephender creates and speculate what you would like to see happen or think could happen, but if know what is going to happen then you can post the leaks here.
This thread should have links to the leaks because it's difficult to know if the leaks are real without the primary source.

Master Pikachu 11

Soooo... do we need a spoiler thread in the spoiler section? Ok.
Oh? what's the point of this thread when we're freely discussing Spoilers in this Spoiler section?
Please read below: this is a post from one of the users on these forums it is not mine, it also has 8 positive reactions to which means those 8 agree with this statement.
“Honestly at this point Im so freaking tired of the spoilers, they already sucked the fun out of this entire episode and honestly **** GryphonCool for posting literally everything about the episode, that dude is just a cloutchaser using info that isnt even his but rather Moon's
Like why would you leak that freaking image? UGH I really wish the Chinese leaker went underground after the Serena debacle like they said they would and we never heard from them again, instead of them returning and spoiling Alain (Which honestly would have been the biggest surprise ever). Ig I should be thankful Ash's Champion chant wasnt spoiled? Ffs”

“Yes please add this rule in anticipation of Masters 8 and this series's Climax. We need it more than ever otherwise Ill probably just stay off this site during the entirety of Masters 8 which I dont really wanna do”

I came up with this thread as a way to keep those that wish to continue to come on here and talk about the series on here and instead of them having to stay off due to not wanting to be spoiled about the episode In advance of its release. If it feels pointless then I will be happy to delete this thread.

Please read below: this is a post from one of the users on these forums it is not mine, it also has 8 positive reactions to which means those 8 agree with this statement.
“Honestly at this point Im so freaking tired of the spoilers, they already sucked the fun out of this entire episode and honestly **** GryphonCool for posting literally everything about the episode, that dude is just a cloutchaser using info that isnt even his but rather Moon's
Like why would you leak that freaking image? UGH I really wish the Chinese leaker went underground after the Serena debacle like they said they would and we never heard from them again, instead of them returning and spoiling Alain (Which honestly would have been the biggest surprise ever). Ig I should be thankful Ash's Champion chant wasnt spoiled? Ffs”

“Yes please add this rule in anticipation of Masters 8 and this series's Climax. We need it more than ever otherwise Ill probably just stay off this site during the entirety of Masters 8 which I dont really wanna do”

I came up with this thread as a way to keep those that wish to continue to come on here and talk about the series on here and instead of them having to stay off due to not wanting to be spoiled about the episode In advance of its release. If it feels pointless then I will be happy to delete this thread.
Oh right, I apologize for not reading your post then. @Master Pikachu 11

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Oh? what's the point of this thread when we're freely discussing Spoilers in this Spoiler section?
Probably because these leaks are a completely new level of spoiler. I've been here since late XYZ with a few breaks between and the closest to that we ever got was when Oha Suta has spoiling major stuff for no reason in late SM
What we usually do in this section is more of speculating over released material(like magazines, merch etc). Recently some leaks became part of the speculation(like the Serena art) but was still in a reasonable level
But i never saw entire episodes story being leaked or pixelated screencaps

I'm fine with the discussion around it if it doesn't spoil stuff like major match results(even if Ash is probably winning it all), but can understand why others aren't

From how things are shaping up we are going to have Ash holding a trophy leaked for the second consecutive gen

Last edited:

Master Pikachu 11

Oh right, I apologize for not reading your post then. @Master Pikachu 11
It’s not a problem I figured this could be a thread to discuss any leaks of any of the future episodes like the one after the Paul episode since I know some on Twitter will post what moon has said about the master 8 so if you see a post that show who Ash is battling and Pokémon that he is using before the preview reveals it or the results of said battle you can post it here. If moon leaks that reserves get used or not then post it here

LucasMV

Probably because these leaks are a completely new level of spoiler. I've been here since late XYZ with a few breaks between and the closest to that we ever got was when Oha Suta has spoiling major stuff for no reason in late SM
What we usually do in this section is more of speculating over released material(like magazines, merch etc). Recently some leaks became part of the speculation(like the Serena art) but was still in a reasonable level
But i never saw entire episodes story being leaked or pixelated screencaps

I'm fine with the discussion around it if it doesn't spoil stuff like major match results(even if Ash is probably winning it all), but can understand why others aren't
This. I'm seriously considering to stop entering these forums altogether if nothing is done about these massive leaks that pretty much spoil everything that happens in the episode.
I'm already being careful with Twitter, but can't really do anything if people will still repost that here.

So, having a place particularly for those kind of heavy leaks, to leave the usual episode speculation threads for the usual light spoilers would be the best imo.

Of course, maybe it's not what most want. In that case I'll just have to stay away for a few months until the tournament is over I guess.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Soooo... do we need a spoiler thread in the spoiler section? Ok.

This section was meant to discuss spoilers for the DUB viewers.. stuff like an evolution happening in January would happen months later in the Dub and to safeguard Dub-only viewers from.. spoilers.. this section was created.

Now us Sub-viewers need a place to ditch the leaks into, because that sh.t is just annoying as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.