• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Future Episodes Leaks/Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Pikachu 11

Thank you for reminding Everyone about that.

Anyways, What's the leak about?
If anybody hears about any leaks next week’s episode and it’s from the same person that posted the entire Paul episode then post it here so that you can talk about the LEAKS on this thread and let those that don’t want to know about the episode but still want to come and speculate the freedom to do so. Meaning they can avoid this thread and continue to speculate in the thread of said episode. If we don’t stay on topic I will delete the thread and those that don’t want to know about the episode will have to then avoid Serebii so that the episode isn’t ruined for them

If anybody hears about any leaks next week’s episode and it’s from the same person that posted the entire Paul episode then post it here so that you can talk about the LEAKS on this thread and let those that don’t want to know about the episode but still want to come and speculate the freedom to do so. Meaning they can avoid this thread and continue to speculate in the thread of said episode. If we don’t stay on topic I will delete the thread and those that don’t want to know about the episode will have to then avoid Serebii so that the episode isn’t ruined for them
Ah okay. I want to know about more leaks and I'll listen and hear the leaks from you guys as well

Ajy98

We still do not know who will face who in the Masters Tournament but my hope is:

Wataru/Iris
Dande/Carne
Alan/Daigo
Satoshi/Shirona

Iris/Dande
Satoshi/Alan

Dande/Satoshi

Those would be the best match-ups, I think.
He's definitely not going to battle Cynthia in the first round, especially with her ranked #2 overall. Ash/Cynthia is a semi-finals match for sure. She'll be the final big battle before Leon

Unfortunately this means Ash is either not battling Alan or he will get Lance.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
He's definitely not going to battle Cynthia in the first round, especially with her ranked #2 overall. Ash/Cynthia is a semi-finals match for sure. She'll be the final big battle before Leon

Unfortunately this means Ash is either not battling Alan or he will get Lance.

Yeah, I thought about swapping things around but then I was afraid I couldn't get in Alan versus Daigo, which I think would be a battle that is really appropriate for him to have considering how Daigo was something of a third mentor to Alan.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Yeah, I thought about swapping things around but then I was afraid I couldn't get in Alan versus Daigo, which I think would be a battle that is really appropriate for him to have considering how Daigo was something of a third mentor to Alan.

not to mention their fight got interrupted by Lysandre, so they have unfinished business so to speak, so it makes sense if the two get paired up to fight.

Last edited:

Sham

The Guardian of War
Diantha is definitely the jobber here.

Sorry I don’t want Alain facing Steven here or Ash

Iris vs Steven (this would explain Metagross dodging the electricity)

Lance vs Ash

Alain vs Cynthia (puts up a good fight)

Lance vs Diantha

Alternatively

Ash vs Steven

Iris vs Lance

Diantha vs Cynthia

Alain vs Leon

And finally if Iris must be the jobber

Alain vs Diantha

Iris vs Cynthia

Leon vs Steven

Ash vs Lance

It wouldn’t surprise me if they pulled a wild card and allow Cynthia to be beaten by let’s say Leon

And in my great reality where it’s Iris vs Alain

Iris vs Alain

Cynthia vs Diantha

Leon vs Steven

Ash vs Lance

Or switch the last two tbh

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Make sure to post the groundbreaking information that Ash is 'SURPRISED' to see Alain, followed by reactionary images of the character and spamming hashtags
And tag Pokémon YouTubers…

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Diantha is definitely the jobber here

Sorry I don’t want Alain facing Steven here or Ash

I'm not against ash vs alain...but I feel it shouldn't be during the masters 8, since all people care about is Greninja vs Charizard, and I feel all of the pokemon in each battle should matter, reserves or not, to draw the battle in and make it more engaging, but I don't get or see that feeling with Ash vs Alain at least during this, or Iris since he's already defeated her.

I'm hoping that to make everyone happy, Alain ask's about Greninja, Ash brings up what's going on, and he and Diantha(i swear if she doesn't find out about the vines, or declines to go deal with them she is the laziest champion ever) offer to go check the vine problem out after the tournament and we get the 1 v 1 then.

Cause as long as Greninja "avenges" it's loss then to me it doesn't matter where or when it does, if that truly needs to happen.

Also, I know people don't want Ash to fight Lance or Steven because of his lack of contact with them, but it's because he's never battled them that I want to see him face one of them, because facing the unknown is a more exciting prospect, same with Cynthia, even Diantha since he's only fought her Gardevoir, and Leon only his Charizard.

SatoSereFan224888

We that's not going to happen.
Gmax Zard it's probably going to Wild Waves Charizard EX
But still it’s possible the writers might throw us a curveball.

Status
Not open for further replies.