• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Future Episodes Leaks/Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinamarx

If this leak is real JN is playing with people. Not only did they bring Alain, re edit that Greninja scene and brought this guy back so fans get a Charizard match that no person requested? Yea it’s fake
I swear if it ends up being real I'll start laughing a lot I'd be super mad but I'd laugh

What would we have at the end of all this?
-Reserves doing nothing in Oak
-The least trained team on screen will be the most powerful of all
-Lucario will defeat Leon's Charizard with the power of friendship
-Ash-Greninja REMOVED FROM EXISTENCE
-Alain being a punching bag

Yeah.... we can't say these writers/producers aren't the most trolls ever

Sham

The Guardian of War
I'm pretty sure the actual matches won't be mentioned until episode 115 airs, probably the producers want to keep everything hidden until the scheduled day.
Yea but then remember Master Class was spoiled DAYS before the Raihan episode so it wouldn’t surprising if a person knows this by now. Remember when people kept saying Iris and Alain weren’t there?

Damn, so angry at all of the doomposters!!! Why are they so cynical??? Journeys definitely has an amazing track record of reaching fan expectations!!

If this is real, I actually don't blame the writers much at all anymore, people will hilariously twist themselves into pretzels defending the most idiotic decisions the show has made and the supposed " foreshadowing " when it's been blatantly obvious that Journeys has a consistent track record of incompetency.

I guess people better start hoping it's just an exhibition match now!

If this leak is real JN is playing with people. Not only did they bring Alain, re edit that Greninja scene and brought this guy back so fans get a Charizard match that no person requested? Yea it’s fake
If this is real… then the writers are so ****ing stupid that not only does Ash not use his reserves, Ash doesn’t beat Alain. Wtf. There should be huge backlash.
HOW ARE PEOPLE OK WITH THIS? JN IS WORSE THAN SM AND THE WORST SERIES EVER

Pokemon Master Roxas!

Returning PokeMaster
Damn, so angry at all of the doom posters!!! Why are they so cynical??? Journeys definitely has an amazing track record of reaching fan expectations!!

If this is real, I actually don't blame the writers much at all anymore, people will hilariously twist themselves into pretzels defending the most idiotic decisions the show has made and the supposed foreshadowing when it's been blatantly obvious that Journeys has a consistent track record of incompetency.

I guess people better start hoping it's just an exhibition match now!
Cause half want it to be Ash vs Alain with Greninja in tow without caring that the vines isn't dealt with. Didnt make sense for Greninja to leave Kalos unprotected. The other Half want to see Leon vs Alain to see which Zard is the mighty zard of both of them.

Cause half want it to be Ash vs Alain with Greninja in tow without caring that the vines isn't dealt with. Didnt make sense for Greninja to leave Kalos unprotected. The other Half want to see Leon vs Alain to see which Zard is the mighty zard of both of them.
The vines are irrelevant, it's incredibly easy to make a half-assed excuse for it. Nobody actually wants to see Leon vs Alain, but it was a perfectly predictable outcome.

Megapixel

I swear if it ends up being real I'll start laughing a lot I'd be super mad but I'd laugh

What would we have at the end of all this?
-Reserves doing nothing in Oak
-The least trained team on screen will be the most powerful of all
-Lucario will defeat Leon's Charizard with the power of friendship
-Ash-Greninja REMOVED FROM EXISTENCE
-Alain being a punching bag

Yeah.... we can't say these writers/producers aren't the most trolls ever
It feels like the writers/producers did everything wrong on purpose.

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
Considering how foregone the conclusion, all I'm seeing Alain's reputation going down the gutter because Mega Charizard X cannot win against Leon's Charizard.

Or did you forget what the reputation of Mega Charizard Y was after XY?

UnovaMaster

I still think Ash vs Leon is the semifinals match

Think about it, Leon acts as the Gladion, the built-up rival

then there's more suspense in the finals because Cynthia takes the role of the Kukui match, something we can be less sure of

Yea when people were saying that Tamiyasu hated the XY director Yakima’s ideas… every rumor got a bit of truth in it… because
But the XY director had Ash loose to Alain in the Kalos League final no?

Status
Not open for further replies.