• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Future Episodes Leaks/Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Fool you thrice, “supposedly” isn’t cutting it anymore. Actually meaning it this time

nuzamaki90

Japanese 4chan (anonymous posting).
From the screenshot it seems to be a Japanese 4chan?
Not exactly. 2ch is like a online community board and pretty big in Japan. It’s also a lot more socially acceptable than 4chan. Over the years it’s become basically one of Japan’s biggest social media outlets, and no where near as unfiltered and raw as 4chan.

We’ve actually gotten a lot of magazine scans/episode summaries/etc. etc. from 2ch for several years, at least for as long as I’ve been on this forum. That’s where CoroCoro scans used to be posted first as well. However 2ch has their fair share of rogue users too and we’ve gotten plenty of fake leaks from that side which is likely why Gryphon said to be cautious.

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
Not exactly. 2ch is like a online community board and pretty big in Japan. It’s also a lot more socially acceptable than 4chan. Over the years it’s become basically one of Japan’s biggest social media outlets, and no where near as unfiltered and raw as 4chan.

We’ve actually gotten a lot of magazine scans/episode summaries/etc. etc. from 2ch for several years, at least for as long as I’ve been on this forum. That’s where CoroCoro scans used to be posted first as well. However 2ch has their fair share of rogue users too and we’ve gotten plenty of fake leaks from that side which is likely why Gryphon said to be cautious.
Except the leaks came from 5chan, not 2chan.

We’ve actually gotten a lot of magazine scans/episode summaries/etc. etc. from 2ch for several years, at least for as long as I’ve been on this forum. That’s where CoroCoro scans used to be posted first as well. However 2ch has their fair share of rogue users too and we’ve gotten plenty of fake leaks from that side.
I know about 2chan and of course I remember all of the leaks we got from there, but I haven't heard of 5chan.

In all my days of seeing fake episode titles, to this day for the anime, I don't remember seeing a fake one with a staff list. However, the Yajima episode director inclusion might be a tip off that it might not be real? The only thing that Yajima has been doing lately is storyboard. It's also possible that given it's Alain that he does come back, but don't know anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.