• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Future Episodes Leaks/Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
In all my days of seeing fake episode titles, to this day, I don't remember seeing a fake one with a staff list. However, the Yajima episode director inclusion might be a tip off that it might not be real? The only thing that Yajima has been doing lately is storyboard. It's also possible that given it's Alain that he does come back, but don't know anymore.
Keep in mind of this. When a real leak happens, it is natural for trolls to look at that model to make better fake leaks. Since fake titles ain't cutting it, they'll make a staff list to make it more believable.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Honestly I think there needs to be a new rule forbidding posting any leaks here with what's happened recently with pretty much the entire Paul episode getting spoiled and now all the confusion with these fake ones.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
Honestly I think there needs to be a new rule forbidding posting any leaks here with what's happened recently with pretty much the entire Paul episode getting spoiled and now all the confusion with these fake ones.
We need a thread for all the leaks to ensure they remain contained and analyzed here.

What we really need to a rule to prevent leaks from being discussed outside of this thread.

Keep in mind of this. When a real leak happens, it is natural for trolls to look at that model to make better fake leaks. Since fake titles ain't cutting it, they'll make a staff list to make it more believable.
Problem is, that's always been the case, but I just don't remember a time where someone added a fake staff list for a fake episode. That requires a
high level of duplicity.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Problem is, that's always been the case, but I just don't remember a time where someone added a staff list for a fake episode.
My question is - does Animedia Animage publish staff lists for an episode that isn’t supposed to air for a month?

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Sigh. We literally got unasked information about Alain, Leon, Lance and Ash and Taiwan leaker saying Diantha is fighting Cynthia. WHERE IS IRIS. Where is the important news at?

But yea, Taiwan leaker is annoying, this guy is annoying and Georgia guy leaker is annoying. At this point they must be in some group Kik chat making this up cooking up ways of trolling. Guess that’s about it and just wait

Belowski

Sigh. We literally got unasked information about Alain, Leon, Lance and Ash and Taiwan leaker saying Diantha is fighting Cynthia. WHERE IS IRIS. Where is the important news at?

But yea, Taiwan leaker is annoying, this guy is annoying and Georgia guy leaker is annoying. At this point they must be in some group Kik Chat making this up and trolling. Guess that’s about it and just wait
Supposedly the other two matches are:

Steven VS Cynthia
Iris VS Diantha

But take it with a grain of salt and wait

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
I truly would rather Ash not battle Alain because I want something that’s actually new rather than a retread of the same thing yet again except Greninja isn’t even here to win. Like, in what world is anyone going to take Ash winning seriously if it’s not for the weird bitter vindication that XY and Greninja fans need for Alain to lose? Alain isn’t the only one of these trainers Ash has lost to before, and he’s here for continuity and because they probably looked over their character options and decided he was a worthwhile choice.

This road doesn’t need to be taken yet again. The Alain battle was six years ago. It’s time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.