• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Future Episodes Leaks/Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuzamaki90

None of it makes sense. Metagross is battling a Pokémon with Electric moves yet Cynthia has none (unless she pulls out Eelektross). Mega Charizard is dodging a Draco Meteor that Charizard can’t learn (unless it’s battling Dragapult/Haxorus). People insisted the Dragonite in the preview wasn’t Iris’, and we’ve seen nothing about Ash VS Lance.

And the summary from last Friday mentions nothing about Alain VS Leon. Just Ash and Hop battling and the opening ceremonies for the tournament. Gonna say fake until proven otherwise.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
None of it makes sense. Metagross is battling a Pokémon with Electric moves yet Cynthia has none (unless she pulls out Eelektross). Mega Charizard is dodging a Draco Meteor that Charizard can’t learn (unless it’s battling Dragapult/Haxorus). People insisted the Dragonite in the preview wasn’t Iris’, and we’ve seen nothing about Ash VS Lance.

And the summary from last Friday mentions nothing about Alain VS Leon. Just Ash and Hop battling and the opening ceremonies for the tournament. Gonna say fake until proven otherwise.
Pay more attention. That’s not a Draco Meteor. Draco Meteor never had brown rocks like that. It seems something more like Accient Power which Pokémon on Leon’s can learn. Kommo-o can learn Shock Wave.

In that trailer hower Alain is on the left, Leon right.

Diantha left, Iris right

Ash left left and Lance right.

Cynthia and Steven are ambiguous

Last edited:

Broseph08

Sorry but I don't really much stock in PokeFansTaiwan. It feels like they just share every leak they hear. Diantha beating anyone would be an absolute shocker to me. I'd put Ash retiring from competitive battling to join the Squirtle Squad as having better odds to happen over that. She's the most expendable member of this lineup and the one most guaranteed to do lose Round 1 IMO.

nuzamaki90

Pay more attention. That’s not a Draco Meteor. Draco Meteor never had brown rocks like that. It seems something more like Accient Power which Pokémon on Leon’s can learn. Kommo-o can learn Shock Wave.
Ancient Power has never been animated like that. It’s always been animated as a recolored Energy Ball. It looks closer to Draco Meteor than anything else, and we can even see someone using Draco Meteor in the preview trailer.

Edit: I checked Arceus Special to see if Dawn’s Mamoswine used Ancient Power and it did get a redesign, which still looks nothing like the move Charizard is dodging in the preview.

Last edited:

Sham

Ancient Power has never been animated like that. It’s always been animated as a recolored Energy Ball. It looks closer to Draco Meteor than anything else, and we can even see someone using Draco Meteor in the preview trailer.

Notice that the rocks are light brown. Ancient Power hasn’t been animated in a while. Do you have a pic where DM has light big brown stones?

You also have Metagross dodging an Electric Attack and Diantha using Moon Blast on a Dragonite yet Ash and Lance can’t be in both places at the same time

It’s a fake out

FUs3CloaQAAKBmf

That's why I said "unconfirmed."
Yeah, we should not trust this guy until the confirmation or so.
Oh yea I wasn’t attacking you just annoyed with that guy being inconsistent

nuzamaki90

Notice that the rocks are light brown. Ancient Power hasn’t been animated in a while. Do you have a pic where DM has light big brown stones?

You also have Metagross dodging an Electric Attack and Diantha using Moon Blast on a Dragonite yet Ash and Lance can’t be in both places at the same time

Oh yea I wasn’t attacking you just annoyed with that guy being inconsistent
Rewatched the trailer, the rocks are definitely light brown.

UnovaMaster

Look that other magazine had Alain/Steven next to each other, and Ash/Lance next to each other, and Iris/Cynthia next to each other, and Leon/Diantha next to each other

That's how we know for a fact that if Alain vs Leon is real, these were all decoys

So that means Iris is either facing Lance or Diantha

nuzamaki90

Just updated the post. They don’t appear the same.
I don’t know, I still think it’s fake. The summary from last Friday would’ve talked about it instead of just talking about Ash VS Hop and the opening event.

First the person said 115 was about Ash VS Lance, then said there’d be a two week break, and now they’re saying Alain VS Leon is the focus and may or may not be a two parter with episode 116. Also I remember seeing something about Cynthia VS Diantha being a thing. It all just doesn’t add up.

Sham

I don’t know, I still think it’s fake. The summary from last Friday would’ve talked about it instead of just talking about Ash VS Hop and the opening event.

First the person said 115 was about Ash VS Lance, then said there’d be a two week break, and now they’re saying Alain VS Leon is the focus and may or may not be a two parter with episode 116. It all just doesn’t add up.
It could be but going by the positions that they’re in the trailer…surely it didn’t take the leakers that long to make this up.

The sides they are in goes with the match up. Remember when the Master Class photo was posted (before Khu confirmed) and it was off this random web page and was “badly photoshopped” and people spent days arguing it was fake?

Truth is stranger than fiction but it could fake as well. It’s not long from now anyway.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction

First the person said 115 was about Ash VS Lance, then said there’d be a two week break, and now they’re saying Alain VS Leon is the focus and may or may not be a two parter with episode 116. It all just doesn’t add up.
No? The ‘Leaks’ are saying leon vs alain is 116 and continues to 117. Nothing about 115, so fake or not it’s not going against what we do know.

UnovaMaster

First the person said 115 was about Ash VS Lance, then said there’d be a two week break, and now they’re saying Alain VS Leon is the focus and may or may not be a two parter with episode 116. Also I remember seeing something about Cynthia VS Diantha being a thing. It all just doesn’t add up.

and this is why you read, it never said anything besides July 8th for Alain vs Leon.....

nuzamaki90

No? The ‘Leaks’ are saying leon vs alain is 116 and continues to 117. Nothing about 115, so fake or not it’s not going against what we do know.
and this is why you read, it never said anything besides July 8th for Alain vs Leon.....
No, the posts on 5ch dropped a summary saying Ash is watching Alain VS Leon in 115 and then 116 is called “The Strongest Lizardon”. I haven’t seen a single thing about episode 117.

Edit:
6/17 # 115 Opening! Masters Tournament !!
The battle "Masters Tournament" that decides the top of the Pokemon battle is finally opening. Satoshi, who was selected as the top eight trainers "Masters Eight", comes to the battlefield, Shoot Stadium. While Satoshi was watching, the battle of Dande VS Alan, the first game of the first round, was about to begin.

That clearly goes against what we know so far. Have no clue what you guys are talking about.

Last edited:

Sham

Additionally it makes sense. Don’t think they brought Iris back just to lose again so Diantha makes sense. Would they really give up on a Charizard fest? Lance and Ash have that Kanto thing. And arguably Cynthia and Steven are the most popular Champions probably beyond Leon. It’s not that weird honestly.

This allows

Leon vs Iris where she gives an okay fight and goes down with a fight establishing her title

main characters and strongest Champions in the semis

And people get the Cynthia and Ash fight they’ve always wanted and the finale

Status
Not open for further replies.