• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Future Episodes Leaks/Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I'll just make my own "leak" on twitter...

This just in, the entire m8 lineup was a fake out and the actual competitors are bonnie, max, samurai metapod dude from OS, the two feebas/magikarp trainers from DP, Cameron who will be using only 5 Pokemon again, and Ritchie who will be beating Ash and becoming the new protagonist for Gen 9 anime. /s

Heekful

Steven vs Cynthia round 1 is so weird and makes no sense to me, it would be odd to make the two most popular champion face each other round 1… but then again it’s JN we’re talking about.

Also PokeTaiwan leaked a lot of things he is not a fake leaker but he probably got all his infos from Moon (the only credible leaker the one who leaked JN105 whole plot) in the past and now that she is inactive he probably doesn’t have huge leaks anymore and is just making theories from others leakers that he sees online.

Pokemon Master Roxas!

Returning PokeMaster
Steven vs Cynthia round 1 is so weird and makes no sense to me, it would be odd to make the two most popular champion face each other round 1… but then again it’s JN we’re talking about.

Also PokeTaiwan leaked a lot of things he is not a fake leaker but he probably got all his infos from Moon (the only credible leaker the one who leaked JN105 whole plot) in the past and now that she is inactive he probably doesn’t have huge leaks anymore and is just making theories from others leakers that he sees online.
Moon stopped leaking though. And Taiwan admitted the leaks he posted is unconfirmed

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
My ideal match-ups would be:
Ash vs Lance (at is seems to be set in stone)
Iris vs Cynthia (forcing Cynthia to M-evolve her Garchomp to show how a big road Axew went through)
Diantha vs Steven (due to their chemistry in XYZ)
Leon vs Alain

Then semis would be Ash vs Cynthia and Leon vs Steven (most likely)

I sad we won't get Iris vs Lance as it would be nice from narration perspective and her goal of becoming the strongest Dragon Master but it is what it is.

I want Leon to demolish MCX.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Steven does not give “semi final” vibes and it would appear that only Cynthia out of the girls (who’s only there just to be beat by Ash” made it out? Yeah he doesn’t give off semi vibes.

Like said earlier it’s not like Iris has to fight only Diantha or Lance. She is a champion so I suppose theoretically she’s got just as much as a chance of beating any other person not named Ash, Leon or Cynthia.

At very least do not sacrifice both Alain and her. Alain is arguably more interesting and he got more screen time than Steven. Again theoretically Alain has a pretty good shot against Diantha and the writers could get away with him becoming stronger than Steven since he didn’t immediately job the first match.

Would still trade all of that in if they didn’t use this a opportunity of displaying all of Charizard’s form changes possible in the games. They really were waiting on the chance of Alain, Lance and Leon being in a single area at once

Last edited:

AJ97

My ideal match-ups would be:
Ash vs Lance (at is seems to be set in stone)
Iris vs Cynthia (forcing Cynthia to M-evolve her Garchomp to show how a big road Axew went through)
Diantha vs Steven (due to their chemistry in XYZ)
Leon vs Alain

Then semis would be Ash vs Cynthia and Leon vs Steven (most likely)

I sad we won't get Iris vs Lance as it would be nice from narration perspective and her goal of becoming the strongest Dragon Master but it is what it is.

I want Leon to demolish MCX.
The Iris vs Cynthia (With the former using no gimmick while Cynthia being forced to mega evolve), would be very poor writing. Primarily, because of Iris's performance against Ash in their last battle. Sure, while one can assume Iris obviously got stronger since her last battle with Ash, her ace lost against Ash's Dragonite. And now power scaling it to push Cynthia's Garchomp this much, seems over the top.

While power scaling in the anime is all over the place, it would be a little extreme for arguably the second strongest trainer-owned pokemon, to be pushed to go all out against Haxorus.

Would be better if Iris reveals a secret Mega or Gmax. (Something like G-Max Lapras or Mega Salamance/Latias/Latios) which in turn forces Cynthia to use her gimmick to end the battle.

Ajy98

So it seems like the first rounds are:

Alan/Leon
Ash/Lance
Iris/Diantha
Cynthia/Steven

I feel like Cynthia/Steven only happens because all the other match-ups were taken. It does seem like the writers wanted Iris to get a fighting chance against Diantha.

UnovaMaster

So it seems like the first rounds are:

Alan/Leon
Ash/Steven
Iris/Diantha
Cynthia/Lance

I feel like Cynthia/Lance only happens because all the other match-ups were taken. It does seem like the writers wanted Iris to get a fighting chance against Diantha.

There, fixed it buddy

BobbbidyBob

At this point I'll just make my own "leak" on twitter...

This just in, the entire m8 lineup was a fake out and the actual competitors are bonnie, max, samurai metapod dude from OS, the two feebas/magikarp trainers from DP, Cameron who will be using only 5 Pokemon again, and Ritchie who will be beating Ash and becoming the new protagonist for Gen 9 anime. /s
And Ash will have a Pikachu on his team

BlueDragonfangirl

Japanese fans want Ash and Alan to get a 1 on 1 later as training for Leon
Pretty sure it’s not just Japanese fans who wanted this but we all wanted a revenge match not a training type bah.

Stupid Journey’s, can’t do any thing right.

Status
Not open for further replies.