• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Future Episodes Leaks/Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbbidyBob

Unfortunately, even if I try , I cannot surpass @UnovaMaster.

One day, maybe I will
I’m starting to think you are Unova Master too, who knows maybe we are all Unova Masters just talking to ourselves lol

Sorry if I went off-topic but I don't want to pull a Unovamaster but I'm more of a GalarMaster person because I like Hatterene and Galar Pokémon

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
That's what happens when you start to accept this kind of leak
Now we have a lot of discussion about potentially fake stuff, even if the battles are legit

deliaketchum

Fresh leaks coming:As per m8 rules, every m8 trainer has to give dance performance before their match

Master Pikachu 11

There's a difference between established accounts with a history of posting leaks and Serebii clowns using their accounts just to post "leaks". It's supposed to be making fun of leaks, but it's actually just making all the discussions 100 times worse.
I tried to establish that at the front of the thread. I guess I have to be more clear.
If there are more establish accounts that have a good track record of posting actual leaks about upcoming episodes. Then feel free to share it if it’s not from an establish account like from the Chinese Leaker Moon then it’s just rumors and doesn’t count.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Fresh leaks coming:As per m8 rules, every m8 trainer has to give dance performance before their match
What kind of dance? LOL

/Yes...I know this is a joke

TheNewGuy

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
That Alain vs Leon tread has been deleted. I guess dephender did it lol
Probably just doing the housekeeping. If it is an accurate episode title, then Dephender will post it again in order to easily edit it as more info comes up later on.. People are so desperate to be the ones who start an episode thread, but they don’t realise how much it actually hinders things.. best thing is to just leave it to the one person who knows what they’re doing with it and that is Dephender.. we now have a leaks thread to discuss unconfirmed bits and pieces anyway..

Status
Not open for further replies.