• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Future Episodes Leaks/Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinamarx

so now the question is, is the 116 title real or not?

Cause i'm not sure if @Dephender should even post a new thread yet, it was on the verge of exploding.
I will say it one more time, it was published by a person who got the information from what seems to be a Japanese forum, stop believing things that are not yet confirmed.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Holy **** you guys are unsufferable
This thread has been chaotic and I'm tired of people still posting those damn ****ing fake leakers. Heck you have people being like 'bro they are fake leakers they aren't credible' and then continuously continue to post them and scream panic
This is why doomposting is annoying. Sure if it comes real I've been upfront about how much I hate that decision. Doomposting doesn't mean criticising something, it means crying wolf and sounding a false alarm when having nothing concrete and just being cynical for the sake of being cynical and salty. Can we please have a middle ground? That dumb gotcha moment of doomposting that was tried to be pulled on me is just sad at this moment, like purposely ignoring my entire messages and rants

You gotta be kidding me again.

This is why I want reliable sources and a different leaker.
There's only one leaker my guy. Moon. If someone can't link a leak to Moon, f them.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
This thread has been chaotic and I'm tired of people still posting those damn ****ing fake leakers. Heck you have people being like 'bro they are fake leakers they aren't credible' and then continuously continue to post them and scream panic
This is why doomposting is annoying. Sure if it comes real I've been upfront about how much I hate that decision. Doomposting doesn't mean criticising something, it means crying wolf and sounding a false alarm when having nothing concrete and just being cynical for the sake of being cynical and salty. Can we please have a middle ground? That dumb gotcha moment of doomposting that was tried to be pulled on me is just sad at this moment, like purposely ignoring my entire messages and rants
It's time to start looking at the date that the account was created on when seeing these "leaks." It looks like a few of the accounts that are pushing the leaks hard were created in the last couple of days/weeks.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
It's time to start looking at the date that the account was created on when seeing these "leaks." It looks like a few of the accounts that are pushing the leaks hard were created in the last couple of days/weeks.
Like fake leakers gonna leak, why is the fandom being so gullible and eating up every fake leak that comes their way? We know there is only one leaker, yet people out there still taking pokefans_taiwan posts as the gospel, especially when usually that dude is just speculating

Megapixel

There's only one leaker my guy. Moon. If someone can't link a leak to Moon, f them.
moon is a girl, although I understand your point.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3

BlueDragonfangirl

Red and Blue

Nice to see Alain is using different Pokemon than the ones he used against Ash(minus Charizard of course) Malamar is quite a surprise.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Malamar is wonderful. Such an interesting Pokemon which we didnt see in a battle properly
Finally we can see Pokemon which we didnt see 1000000000 times

BobbbidyBob

Malamar is wonderful. Such an interesting Pokemon which we didnt see in a battle properly
Finally we can see Pokemon which we didnt see 1000000000 times
Is it going to be the same evil malamar? LOOOOL i’m In

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
Malamar? Alain has two pseudos, a Bisharp that was clowning on Hawlucha and Goodra and an Unfezant that managed to tie with the tank that was Ash’s Talonflame and he uses a Malamar? Chesnaught was also such a weird pick…

TheNewGuy

Malamar? Alain has two pseudos, a Bisharp that was clowning on Hawlucha and Goodra and an Unfezant that managed to tie with the tank that was Ash’s Talonflame and he uses a Malamar? Chesnaught was also such a weird pick…

But we know that Alain is a strong trainer and he's battling the number 1 trainer in the world.

Do you really think he is using weak Pokemon here? You're 100% right that Metagross etc are very strong but do you think he's just using random crap in, like, the biggest match of his life?

Malamar is very interesting, curious to see how it goes. That Chesnaught pic looks really weird to me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.