• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Future Episodes Leaks/Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
But we know that Alain is a strong trainer and he's battling the number 1 trainer in the world.

Do you really think he is using weak Pokemon here? You're 100% right that Metagross etc are very strong but do you think he's just using random crap in, like, the biggest match of his life?

Malamar is very interesting, curious to see how it goes. That Chesnaught pic looks really weird to me though.
He obviously won’t use random crap, maybe they will portray those 2 as absolute beasts, but for what’s worth it, pseudos are normally portrayed very strong in the anime, so him not using one is very strange.

Especially Tyranitar (instead of Chesnaught) would make sense though, as Tyranitar is the perfect counter against Leon’s Charizard.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3

TheNewGuy

In fairness it does seem like Ttar might be the only pseudo not to be seen at this tournament, so it would have been good, but I'm happy with that team

Belowski

Malamar? Alain has two pseudos, a Bisharp that was clowning on Hawlucha and Goodra and an Unfezant that managed to tie with the tank that was Ash’s Talonflame and he uses a Malamar? Chesnaught was also such a weird pick…
Think they just wanted to give the spotlight to some underappreciated Kalos Pokemon. Alain's original team didn't have a single Gen 6 Pokemon in it.

Zweilous

Go-ing for Gold
Malamar is a Dark type and malicious, so it fits his brand. Chesnaught isn't edgy, but it's a strong Pokemon, it references Manon, and it's covered in spikes. It also fits his personality, in that's it's a knight and a warrior. A heroic Pokemon for someone who ultimately was a good and noble person.

It's like Yugioh, when characters have archetypes that fit their design or personality. Which is pretty fitting, given Alain was bringing smiles with his dragon in ARC-V.

AARTX

Dead inside…
Alain being a sleeper agent mindwiped by malamar would be interesting. Would explain why his mega ring looks exactly the same as the one Lysandre gave him

Then again this is JN kekw.

Zweilous

Go-ing for Gold
Alain being a sleeper agent mindwiped by malamar would be interesting. Would explain why his mega ring looks exactly the same as the one Lysandre gave him

Then again this is JN kekw.
How is this a Journeys flaw? The show constantly ignores game plots

ShadowForce720

You know since Alain’s team and Leon’s team are sort of mirroring each other here maybe Leon’s 3rd Pokémon will be one of his other Pokémon besides his Dragapult.

Actually what if Leon shows off Mr.Rime in his match against Alain.

So here are some predictions on the teams for the first round:

Leon: Charizard, Rillaboom(Gmax), Mr. Rime
Vs.
Alain: Charizard(Mega Evolve(X)), Chesnaught, Malamar

Lance: Gyarados(Dynamax), Dragonite, Hydreigon
Vs.
Diantha: Gardevoir(Mega Evolve), Aurorus, Tyrantrum

Cynthia: Garchomp(Mega Evolve), Milotic, Gastrodon
Vs.
Iris: Haxorus, ???, ???

Steven: Metagross(Mega Evolve), Aggron, Cradiliy
Vs.
Ash: Pikachu, Gengar, ???

Hmm, the spots with questions marks are ones I’m not sure of.

I do think Ash is going to use each mechanic in the Master 8 Tournament, so I do think that he is going to use Pikachu’s signature Z-move here or Gigantamax his Gengar.

Some of the choices could could potentially change depending on if the semifinals are 3 vs 3 or full battles.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Malamar is what I predicted he'd have when people were speculating on him having 1 Pokémon of every current Gen so that's nice. I like that they're going with Pokémon that aren't traditionally depicted as strong likes pseudos.

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
Malamar is what I predicted he'd have when people were speculating on him having 1 Pokémon of every current Gen so that's nice. I like that they're going with Pokémon that aren't traditionally depicted as strong likes pseudos.

His OG team honestly could have just gone for that if he had Charizard, Tyranitar, Metagross, Staraptor, Bisharp, and Malamar

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
His OG team honestly could have just gone for that if he had Charizard, Tyranitar, Metagross, Staraptor, Bisharp, and Malamar
I would’ve taken that. His Unfezant was a nice “redemption” for the species after Ash’s but I will never say no to more Staraptor. Plus Malamar fits with his team’s coincidental reoccurrence of 4x weakness.

SatoSereFan224888

So with the Masters 8 about to begin, I wonder if we could speculate on episodes after the tournament finishes. I do think Ash is winning the tournament and becomes the new world champion. I guess there’ll be a huge party somewhere after his huge victory.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Malamar? Alain has two pseudos, a Bisharp that was clowning on Hawlucha and Goodra and an Unfezant that managed to tie with the tank that was Ash’s Talonflame and he uses a Malamar? Chesnaught was also such a weird pick…
And it’s no different than what ash is doing.
I’m glad that confirms M8 matches are 3v3 at least, was kinda worried cause they kept showing 2 mons per trainer in the preview
In this case, it being a 3v3 is just going to be worse since it’s gonna be even more rushed.

AJ97

Pseudos don't mean squat in the anime universe. We've seen a Turtwig take out a Metagross.

You know since Alain’s team and Leon’s team are sort of mirroring each other here maybe Leon’s 3rd Pokémon will be one of his other Pokémon besides his Dragapult.

Actually what if Leon shows off Mr.Rime in his match against Alain.

So here are some predictions on the teams for the first round:

Leon: Charizard, Rillaboom(Gmax), Mr. Rime
Vs.
Alain: Charizard(Mega Evolve(X)), Chesnaught, Malamar

Lance: Gyarados(Dynamax), Dragonite, Hydreigon
Vs.
Diantha: Gardevoir(Mega Evolve), Aurorus, Tyrantrum

Cynthia: Garchomp(Mega Evolve), Milotic, Gastrodon
Vs.
Iris: Haxorus, ???, ???

Steven: Metagross(Mega Evolve), Aggron, Cradiliy
Vs.
Ash: Pikachu, Gengar, ???

Hmm, the spots with questions marks are ones I’m not sure of.

I do think Ash is going to use each mechanic in the Master 8 Tournament, so I do think that he is going to use Pikachu’s signature Z-move here or Gigantamax his Gengar.

Some of the choices could could potentially change depending on if the semifinals are 3 vs 3 or full battles.
Ash uses Dynamax/G-Max in the first preview. He's like going to G-Max Gengar in this battle. However, I think it will be utilized like the Raihan battle with Metagross taking it out and Pikachu probably getting the win against Metagross as it wouldn't make sense for Pikachu to lose here and then be used against a much stronger ace (And maybe even get a win) later down the line.

Also, Cynthia is unlikely to use 2 water types.

Status
Not open for further replies.