• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Future Episodes Leaks/Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Wonder where Lance's keystone is even at anyway

AllOfAshmon

Mezase Pokemon Master- Thank You Ash and Pikachu
Since we are in the topic of ME, would Ash get Charizardnite, Gengarnite, Sceptilenite for the next Gen since the writer now willing to have him ME his mons like Lucario

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Sigh judging by the Goomy merch and the fact Hydregion is Lance’s… her last Pokémon is probably Goodra meaning she’s the Champion with the least amount of game Pokémon. I’m not upset with that because creativity but Ash has that. Hopefully it’s Salamance since I do believe his line got some merch but guess Goodra is “cuter”
Like, no really. JN made me kinda start hating Dragon types. Or the "strong" Pokémon everyone seem to have like Goodra or Charizard

Eevee903

You are awesome!
That doesn't confirm anything except a Y-zard could appear under someone in the Masters 8.

Also, it wouldn't be surprising if Leon can use ME and even z-moves, just to balance the things when Ash fight him.
I know right.
Watch Ash being his Zard back out of literally nowhere and ME the damn thing. It’s obviously not gonna happen but can you imagine the stir it would cause?
I wouldn't be surprised if it DID happen. JN loves causing drama and controversy on weekly basis

Sham

Like, no really. JN made me kinda start hating Dragon types. Or the "strong" Pokémon everyone seem to have like Goodra or Charizard
Yea, ngl they could of been more original with her team (which is why I’m hoping she’s using Excadrill and or Emolga) but hey Goodra is underrepresented (kinda) and they already gave Lance Hydregion.

Not surprising Lance has MCY. He owns a Charizard in the games and why would they give up that wonderful opportunity?

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
Woudn't be surprised if Leon pulls out MCY. He's the strongest trainer in the world and would be in character foor him to be a master of all sorts of gimmicks.

Lance is still the most likely choice since they made a big deal out of him preparing for rematch with Leon.

Sham

Honestly Lance is pretty much the animes golden boy along with Leon so him surpassing Diantha isn’t that surprising. Additionally if he loses it means that Leon, Cynthia, Steven and now Diantha would of beaten him. It seems like they’re more interested in a rematch rather than Diantha vs Leon. Well that and his VA literally said “Lance wants a rematch”.

Could you imagine if Lance vs Ash is the final battle and THATS WHY they’re always paired together? I would be screaming tbh

Wait until Mega Charizard Y belongs to nobody and is just a filler merch because Mega Charizard X is in...
Unlikely almost all of those Pokémon belong to a champ and even the preview confirmed that revealing Diantha’s last Pokémon

doofinc

get rillaboomed
I don't think PAD can handle Lance having a Mega Charizard Y only for the writers to use GMax Charizard vs Mega Charizard Y as bait and Leon instead uses GMax Butterfree against Lance.

AJ97

Sigh. Though it seems making this a bit too obvious with Iris getting scared of fighting Cynthia, moving Cynthia’s placements etc this isn’t that surprising.

Although it’s nice knowing that she needed to resort to Mega Evolution just to take her which is a testament of how far she’s come. Imagine #2 in the word needing the upper hand via a gimmick and there’s the possibility that Haxorus takes Garchomp out as well before Iris loses

Diantha? Eh she did have the upper hand although didn’t think the anime would finally care about type advantages. She did however have that picture with Leon.

I guess even with that match, I wasn’t expecting them to be so obvious since all her Pokémon has the advantage against his. Oh well gonna have to wait I guess
Using Gimmicks don't mean anything. Ash beat G-Max Daruladon with Base Lucario, while Leon used G-Max. Does that imply Base Lucario > Base Charizard? Nope.

For all you know, Cynthia used a gimmick for the heck of it. To show Iris her true power or to get the crowd going like Leon at the start.

Honestly sick of reading your Iris stan posts over and over spoiling the rest of the narrative and throwing power scaling even down the window. It is already a big deal that Iris is a Regional Champion and also part of the Master Class.
After her pathetic loss to a much weaker Ash where he didn't use any gimmick, viewers are supposed to believe Cynthia is going to now struggle against her? When she's supposed to be the MC's biggest wall before Leon?

What a load of rubbish. Battle victories are decided by plot. Gimmicks hold no meaning.
Iris not using a "Gimmick" doesn't mean anything. Literally, anyone can use Dynamax. Even Goh Can. Technically, even Lance doesn't have a gimmick as he's just using something normally accessible to all Pokemon. Plus, G-Max/Dynamax doesn't even always guarantee a victory or mean anything. A perfect example is the Chensaught and Rilaboom fight where Alain had no issue countering all the G-Max attacks. Leon even did the G-Max primarily to entertain the audience present.

Iris forcing Cynthia to struggle would be garbage writing, especially considering her previous performance against Ash. If anyone argues otherwise, he or she is simply an Iris stan. I mean sure, Cynthia can be nerfed to accomplish this, but this would make Ash forcing Leon to go all out or even come close to beating him into question based on how scaling was done in the Leon vs Alain fight.

Cynthia needs to be a step up from Steven and the latter is not going to be a pushover. Being close to Iris in strength is not the level of a semi-final opponent Ash needs before his match against the strongest trainer in the world.

SkyBlaze9125

Using Gimmicks don't mean anything. Ash beat G-Max Daruladon with Base Lucario, while Leon used G-Max. Does that imply Base Lucario > Base Charizard? Nope.

For all you know, Cynthia used a gimmick for the heck of it. To show Iris her true power or to get the crowd going like Leon at the start.

Honestly sick of reading your Iris stan posts over and over spoiling the rest of the narrative and throwing power scaling even down the window. It is already a big deal that Iris is a Regional Champion and also part of the Master Class.
After her pathetic loss to a much weaker Ash where he didn't use any gimmick, viewers are supposed to believe Cynthia is going to now struggle against her? When she's supposed to be the MC's biggest wall before Leon?

What a load of rubbish. Battle victories are decided by plot. Gimmicks hold no meaning.
Iris not using a "Gimmick" doesn't mean anything. Literally, anyone can use Dynamax. Even Goh Can. Technically, even Lance doesn't have a gimmick as he's just using something normally accessible to all Pokemon. Plus, G-Max/Dynamax doesn't even always guarantee a victory or mean anything. A perfect example is the Chensaught and Rilaboom fight where Alain had no issue countering all the G-Max attacks. Leon even did the G-Max primarily to entertain the audience present.

Iris forcing Cynthia to struggle would be garbage writing, especially considering her previous performance against Ash. If anyone argues otherwise, he or she is simply an Iris stan. I mean sure, Cynthia can be nerfed to accomplish this, but this would make Ash forcing Leon to go all out or even come close to beating him into question based on how scaling was done in the Leon vs Alain fight.

Cynthia needs to be a step up from Steven and the latter is not going to be a pushover. Being close to Iris in strength is not the level of a semi-final opponent Ash needs before his match against the strongest trainer in the world.
So Iris is a stagnant character who never improved to the point that she could push Cynthia? What is this idea that only Ash is the only one strong enough to push and win against the more older and experienced champions?

Sham

Poor Iris tho
The writers will choose violence and allow her to win against Cynthia, believe it. Hopefully that’s the case + trailer gives hopium. Plus she’s a bit more experienced now

Or Lillie brings her Nihilego or Magearna and tear things up, something to keep this tournament interesting

FVKy1fLWAAUkToX

Expression of a winner

Last edited:

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Ngl it is pretty weird how Gardevior and Charizard has equipment but somehow Ash, Misty and Brock… don’t? And makes you question is it necessary or not
It makes stuff look cooler I guess. Like Sawyer Sceptile had that scarf and Sycamores Garchomp had the collar. Or recognizable

Last edited:

Sham

It makes stuff look cooler I guess
Yea they really should of kept the accessories

I wish lol.
That’s okay the future is Dragon Master. Hopefully it’s not that boring and all of this is wrong. Bad battles and predictably is no bueno. Hard believing that as Championship league of the best of the best might be the worst

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.