• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Future Episodes Leaks/Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of War
That makes it more unnecessarily complicated
Wouldn’t that be the first draw in a tournament though? Imagine if Lance’s and Diantha’s is

TheLink

Eunie is as Eunie does.
As much as I joke about wanting a 3-0 stomp in Cynthia’s favor that would be really boring. Ideal scenario is a 3-2, regardless of who wins because it makes the battle seem more even. Do I think Iris will force Cynthia to ME (as in she’s forced to do it to win as opposed to just choosing to). Personally, no but it could still very well happen. After the Alain debacle I’ve got no clue what the writers will pull.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
As much as I joke about wanting a 3-0 stomp in Cynthia’s favor that would be really boring. Ideal scenario is a 3-2, regardless of who wins because it makes the battle seem more even. Do I think Iris will force Cynthia to ME? Personally, no but it could still very well happen. After the Alain debacle I’ve got no clue what the writers will pull.
Or Cynthia will reward her, by stomping her like Leon did with Alain?

Belowski

Oh I didn’t notice that detail. Interesting, although I guess I meant more verbal remember Charizard vs Reshiram? I guess what I’m wondering is, what is the point here? Iris will obviously get Cynthia down to her last Pokémon (assuming Haxorus battles Milotic first) and Mega evolution

Cynthia’s already used her secret weapon here and if Iris does beat Garchomp was lure is left? They really should of avoided this match up because either way it’s gonna be a mess from both points. Cynthia would appear like Mega Evolution saved her from losing OR you guys get mad she wins.

You’re gonna have Cynthia get torn up and her ace is possibly down (assuming they let Haxorus get his revenge) but then hype up a match with Ash?
The director said a while back in an interview that "Ash will become more unbeatable as the series goes on".

In this context, Cynthia is more like a measuring stick to show how far Iris and Ash have both come since she last saw them.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I'm concerned that they would for the sake of BDSP promotion. Basically having Cynthia beat Ash and having her be the one to face Leon.
Unless they annonce Gen 5 remakes next week:-D

Seriously, though, before Gen 9 was annonced I was quite for the option Cynthia will beat Leon and Ash final fight will be against her. But now we know it was far from true. I'm still surprised they didn't show any Empoleon or Torterra, even though Infernape had some promotion.

Not to mention close to none Legends promotion within the anime...

fukamaru

Prediction of the future episodes :
EP116:
- Lance vs Diantha
- Iris vs Cynthia starts
EP117:
Iris vs Cynthia
Ash's training
EP118:
Ash vs Steven
Ep119:
League filler
Revealed: Ash vs Diantha & Leon vs Cynthia
EP120:
Ash vs Diantha
EP121:
Leon vs Cynthia
Ash vs Leon starts
EP122:
Full Battle: Ash loses to Leon (ep as ash vs tobias)

Megapixel

Unless they annonce Gen 5 remakes next week:-D

Seriously, though, before Gen 9 was annonced I was quite for the option Cynthia will beat Leon and Ash final fight will be against her. But now we know it was far from true. I'm still surprised they didn't show any Empoleon or Torterra, even though Infernape had some promotion.

Not to mention close to none Legends promotion within the anime...
I don't know if it still counts, but both empoleon and torterra had cameos in a filler episodes.

Zweilous

Go-ing for Gold
If XY remakes are anything remotely like BDSP, I don't see them improving the games enough to make them playable. Honestly with Game Freak's recent output, I wouldn't be surprised if they made XY even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.