• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Future Episodes Leaks/Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Something that interests me about the idea of BW remakes is what they might do with the main protagonists. I wonder if we'd get new characters altogether that sorta resembled Hilbert and Hilda, but redesigned so that they were more suitable for the certain age demographic that's their target audience, yet not the majority of those that actually would play the games.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Something that interests me about the idea of BW remakes is what they might do with the main protagonists. I wonder if we'd get new characters altogether that sorta resembled Hilbert and Hilda, but redesigned so that they were more suitable for the certain age demographic that's their target audience, yet not the majority of those that actually would play the games.
We can just get Legends: Kyurem (or what's the Original Dragon name)

Sham

The Guardian of War
Honestly what are they gonna do with Iris and Alder if they remake the originals. Will Alder appear? Hopefully they don’t pull a Wallace/Steven but it’ll interesting what they do about that since they made Steven Champion after ORAS

I could get them possible taking advantage and remaking both sets of games or simply combining them if time must be saved which sounds kinda messy

Last edited:

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Honestly what are they gonna do with Iris and Alder if they remake the originals. Will Alder appear? Hopefully they don’t pull a Wallace/Steven but it’ll interesting what they do about that since they made Steven Champion after ORAS
What if they do an alt World where Iris takes N place, Alder Has Ghetsis role and vice versa.

Imagine 6 sages, Shadow Triad and N's sister's as Gym Leaders and Elite 4 while normal Gym Leaders and E4 as bad Guys (with Stratation 3 as the new Shadow Triad).

This would be fun.

Heitor160

I also keep getting these statements that they were “teased”. Besides hype fantasy scenes that included Lance and a bunch of other people he didn’t battle. What hints?
DP366.jpg
DP368.jpg
DP368.jpg
DP362.jpg
DP363.jpg

These are some of the teasers at the end of the PWC episodes
  • The first teaser is shown right after Ash enters the Ultra Class, in the Iris episode. As you can see, there are two very recognizable trainers (Volkner and Bea), and Ash fought against both of them in the future episodes. The other three trainers don't see to represent any of the game trainers, they are probably just random background characters. There's a girl with some small Pokémon (Jigglypuff?), maybe it's a homage to Blue from Pokémon Adventures.
  • The second teaser is shown right after Ash beat Volkner, who was shown in the previous teaser
  • The third teaser is shown right after Ash beat Bea, who was also shown in the two previous teasers
  • The fourth teaser is the most recent one, and was shown after Ash defeated Marnie

Six characters have already been teased as Ash's opponents, and he already defeated three of them (Volkner, Bea and Raihan). The three remaining characters are Lance, Cynthia and Leon, which suggests they were going to be Ash's three opponents during the M8 tournament.
As it turns out, Lance and Ash won't battle during the tournament, since the writers decided to throw a curveball and have Ash fight Steven, probably to make the tournament more unpredictable (or because Steven is more popular).
Also, it's not uncommon for Ash's rivals to battle each other in the league arcs (Paul vs Barry, Tierno vs Sawyer, Alain vs Trevor, Gladion vs Kiawe), so the writers are probably going for a Lance vs Leon rematch in the second round.
This leaves Cynthia and Leon as possible opponents for Ash. What do you think is more likely for the semi-finals? (1) Ash could fight Cynthia, a very popular, well stablished champion that appeared in multiple episodes and was shown in all the teasers since Ultra Class or (2) Ash could fight Iris, a trainer that have previosly appeared and been defeated in a single episode, and who has never appeared in any of the teasers.
Ash did interact with Iris in the tournament last episode, but they never expressed the intention of fighting each other again. Bringing Cynthia down to her last Pokémon and forcing her to Mega Evolve is a great achievement by itself, and everyone should be proud of Iris for that, but she's fighting Cynthia of all people. Iris just didn't get enough development to surpass Cynthia in an organic way, it would feel very unnatural for her.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Having bad animation and a Alain/Leon type battle would be like the sh*tty cherry on top. I HOPE

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
If Ash vs Cynthia is as bad as Alain vs Leon i would be way more disappointed
It would remind me of the Darkrai illusion where Ash battles Cynthia that has a RAYQUAZA and Pikachu oneshots it
Highly doubt it. They’ve probably planned Ash vs Cynthia since the beginning of the series, whereas Alain vs Leon was initially planned to be off-screened

Illusio

No words, only rage

I could get them possible taking advantage and remaking both sets of games or simply combining them if time must be saved which sounds kinda messy
Alder will appear, but I bet he'll give the title to Iris in the post-game after the story is done since she's more popular.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Alder will appear, but I bet he'll give the title to Iris in the post-game after the story is done since she's more popular.
Oh no I was talking about the anime. Like how will this work. Alder would be the most current Champion per the games like how they made Steven Champion sooooo

Sham

The Guardian of War
Last edited:

k6666

Pikachu Fan
I can’t believe how other user in BW time waste their hatred to iris Jobnite

Status
Not open for further replies.