• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Future Episodes Leaks/Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speed22

Eh, big difference. Picture=\=teasing something.

FVoVobQXwAMEmnY

That being said, Lance having MCY is pretty anticlimactic
You know what I think? Steven gives Ash an MCY stone after the latter beats Steven and we get the return of Ash's Charizard. Just a guess though.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
You know what I think? Steven gives Ash an MCY stone after the latter beats Steven and we get the return of Ash's Charizard. Just a guess though.
With the limited amount of time with battles and keeping focus on every single competitors and lack of possible full battles in the semis, doubt it. It could happen though.

Nonetheless Lance owning a Mega Charizard in Let’s Go heavily implies it’s his and because he’s not using it in the Diantha fight… well yea

It’s really funny that’s literally almost every single other person besides Leon could use Mega Evolution in the semis

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
I do wish we could have seen Ash’s Charizard come back. I feel like the biggest missed opportunity with Journeys is how despite how much continuity it had, it also lacked quite a bit. I mean, Cerise lives in Kanto, but they could have had it be in a fictional region or on an anime-exclusive island with a big city and the same thing would have worked. Not seeing Misty or more of Ash’s old Pokémon really was a shame, as well as opportunities to have episodes at Mt. Moon, Pokémon Tower, etc. the Seafoam Islands episode WAS good though.

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
Yeah. Pokenchi showed Kukui handing Ash his trophy before the episode aired
I don’t think they spoiled the ending though. The opening made it clear that Ash would battle against Kukui, and no one in Alola ever felt like a proper threat to Ash, unlike in other regional leagues

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Well she has Garchomp, Kommo-o and Milotic which is basically Hoenn Gyarados. Non-dragons include Roserade, Glaceon and Gastrodon (so 3/6). In the dream Episode she had a Rayquaza and in Masters - a Giratina (so 5/8).
Iris has Haxorus, Dragonite, Gible, Emolga, Excadrill (3/5)
Lance has Gyarados, Dragonite, Hydreigon (2/3)

It makes sense to call Cynthia as a Dragon Master.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Well she has Garchomp, Kommo-o and Milotic which is basically Hoenn Gyarados. Non-dragons include Roserade, Glaceon and Gastrodon (so 3/6). In the dream Episode she had a Rayquaza and in Masters - a Giratina (so 5/8).
Iris has Haxorus, Dragonite, Gible, Emolga, Excadrill (3/5)
Lance has Gyarados, Dragonite, Hydreigon (2/3)

It makes sense to call Cynthia as a Dragon Master.
Yes, but they never right outstated that in the anime. It kinda comes off as random.

Is Iris a Dragon Master too since it is a clash?

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Yes, but they never right outstated that in the anime. It kinda comes off as random.

Is Iris a Dragon Master too since it is a clash?
Are we sure it's the correct title?

We had the situation about clash of Charizard title which turned out to be fake.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
So both Lance vs Diantha and Iris vs Cynthia are one episodes ? Coupled with the nonsense between battles and general trend of one shots I don't see how they're making both of them better than Leon vs Alain.
Maybe the episode will mostly focus on the battle and it can even finish in the next one. I mean it's a 3vs3.

Status
Not open for further replies.