• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Future Episodes Leaks/Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
So the leaker is also hinting that Drayden, Alder, and Ash's BW rivals will be representing the Unova spectators. Maybe we will get more Sinnoh trainers for Ash vs. Cynthia
Good on Alder finally getting an appearance!

AJ97

The images suggest there might be a possibility of her actually winning (Or could perhaps be the inner Monologue that boosts Haxorus's strength and makes Cynthia use Mega Evolution).

I'm gonna bet this has to do with her experiencing failure or some previous loss in the past (Or maybe even after the match against Ash). Which basically acts as fuel for her Dragon Pokemon boosting gimmick.

if Ash vs. Leon episode is released but then Ash wins? then it needs a "How Pokémon Should have ended" video

if Ash loses, then it really don't need an "How Pokémon Should have ended" at all.

I know this is unpopular opinion but still.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth

DuskAstral

So the leaker is also hinting that Drayden, Alder, and Ash's BW rivals will be representing the Unova spectators.
I understand why Drayden and Alder were chosen (they are related to Iris in some way), but Satoshi's rivals do not suit me at all (Iris rivals would be more suitable).

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Same. Just put Alder, Drayden, Cilan and Georgia. It’s more than enough. I wouldn’t mind to see Bianca with her BW2 clothes, but, still, eh.

So, just Flint and Volkner on Cynthia’s side? Someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.