• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Future Episodes Leaks/Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNewGuy

Bear in mind that the new anime is likely to start the same week as Scarlet/Violet is released. So that leaves 11/11 and 4/11 as goodbye episodes.

Starting next week, I think there are 15 Fridays left.

TheNewGuy

Well, if it’s anything as Ash vs Paul at the Acuity Lake, it could be a nice show. I just can hope Diantha can put a dent on Leonzard.

The Lake Acuity battle was good because it had time to show off strategies. You only need a 2 episode battle if it's a thrashing like that.

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
Why does everyone think we’ll be getting goodbye episode(s)?

They could very well keep the current setting and just focus more on Pokespain for the first couple of weeks of the next series. And even if they change back to the old formula, I wouldn’t be surprised if Goh stays. His goal is perfect for region hopping after all.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer

They could very well keep the current setting and just focus more on Pokespain for the first couple of weeks of the next series. And even if they change back to the old formula, I wouldn’t be surprised if Goh stays. His goal is perfect for region hopping after all.
I would believe that, if Gou was given a Gen 1 Pokemon as his partner like the Kanto starters instead of giving him the Galar starters. Plus I'm not expecting the PWC to stay around, nor do I even believe that the next saga will even be canon to the previous series.

TheNewGuy

They could but I find it really unlikely. The anime has always been tied to the games, generational.

Gingertail24

The director said we're reaching the climax of journeys. So based on that, doesn't seem JN is continuing. And no, goh goal really isn't, it barely worked for JN

Maxim

Beyond repair
I'm glad about 6v6 Battles, but it only makes me more mad that they made Lance lose against Diantha.
Diantha's full team isn't interesting at all. I'm just expecting her XY Champion Battle team. I do have some silent hope that they may replace Hawlucha (since we've had enough of Hawluchas - Korrina's, Bea's, Ash's) with some surprise mon she doesn't use in the games, but I don't really count on that. Seeing Lance's full team would be much more interesting, given all the possibilities from various games.

Cynthia's team is much more interesting. Well, they've already shown six Pokemon of hers, but I hope they don't go the lazy way of just showing the six that we've already seen and show some new Pokemon of hers. There are a handful of possibilities. My favorite would be Porygon-Z (she has one in BDSP rematch), but it's a total pipe dream, I don't count on that. But something less obvious like an Eelektross (from BW) could be nice too.

Ash's team is set in stone. I don't care about Leon's at the slightest, but expect the Rillaboom variant of his Championship match (although we may see some rotation, since we're gonna see two full matches with him - though, I'm afraid that he won't even need to call all six Pokemon against Diantha, just like he won against Alain's three Pokemon with just two. The "Overwhelming victory" title suggests that).

TheNewGuy

Honestly, once Ash/Paul happened (the first 3 episode battle) it made most other 2-episode 6 on 6s look a little rushed by comparison. I'm ok with Ash/Cynthia being 2 episodes but Ash/Leon has to be 3.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
So, if the Satoshi v. Shirona battle airs on 2022.09.09 that will be thirteen weeks since #114 aired on 2022.06.10. That would be quite a bit of time to hopefully have this battle assigned to Iwane Masaaki, as is my hope.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
So, if the Satoshi v. Shirona battle airs on 2022.09.09 that will be thirteen weeks since #114 aired on 2022.06.10. That would be quite a bit of time to hopefully have this battle assigned to Iwane Masaaki, as is my hope.
Yeah I get what you mean. Still I have fears for it to be rushed you know

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
It will also be exactly 25 years since the Haunter vs Kadabra episode, after what they did with Dragonite I wonder if Gengar will do something interesting
IF it's Ash vs Cynthia already

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Oh **** 6v6’s? Nice.

With seemingly only one episode being given to Diantha v Leon, I’m expecting a curbstomp, for better or worse. If they play it up like Leon is hyperfocusing on going all out to secure a place in the finals then I’ll accept it, but I’m hoping Diantha puts up a fight against some of his weaker ‘mons, at the very least.

Ash v Cynthia needs to be 2 though; I’d much prefer 3 but that’s not happening I fear.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Oh **** 6v6’s? Nice.

With seemingly only one episode being given to Diantha v Leon, I’m expecting a curbstomp, for better or worse. If they play it up like Leon is hyperfocusing on going all out to secure a place in the finals then I’ll accept it, but I’m hoping Diantha puts up a fight against some of his weaker ‘mons, at the very least.

Ash v Cynthia needs to be 2 though; I’d much prefer 3 but that’s not happening I fear.
I love how people still have hope for a two-parter for Ash vs Cynthia. Don't expect too much from Journeys

Status
Not open for further replies.