• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Versus Thread v4

Poke'fan68

Ash's Torkoal made BF Registeel kneel. He beats Noivern. Can you rank Ash's Pokemon from strongest to weakest?

I'm going from worst to best and I'm not counting Pokemon that Ash never caught and I'm not counting the Raticate he traded with Butterfree or the Beedrill he gave away to Casey
48 Ash's 29 unused Tauros's

47 Unfezant

46.Aipom

45.Oshawott

44.Torterra

43.Boldore

42.Palpitoad

41.Totodile

40.Corphish

39.Snivy

38.Scraggy

37.Priemape (Ash didn't have enough for me to really

36.Butterfree

35.Pidgeot

34.Gible

33.Pignite

32.Levanny

31,Buizel

30.Noivern

29.Lapras

28. Tauros (The one he uses)

27.Quilava

26.Kingler

25.Glalie

24.Noctowl

23.Bayleef

22.Donphan

21.Torkoal

20. Talonflame

19.Bulbasaur

18. Rowlet

17.Gliscor

16.Swellow

15.Staraptor

14.Hawlucha

13.Melmetal

12.Lycanroc Dusk

11.Krookodile

10.Heracross

9. Goodra

8.Incineroar

7.Naganadel

6. Snorlax

5.Infernape

4. Sceptile

3.Charizard

2. Greninja

1. Pikachu: (when the writers let it be at full power he's unstoppable

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Cool, but there are several problems:
I will put it in spoiler because it'd be too much basically putting my list and saying why:
48 Ash's 29 unused Tauros's

47 Unfezant

46.Aipom

45.Oshawott

44.Torterra

43.Boldore

42.Palpitoad

41.Totodile

40.Corphish

39.Snivy

38.Scraggy

37.Priemape (Ash didn't have enough for me to really

36.Butterfree

35.Pidgeot

34.Staraptor

33.Pignite

32.Levanny

31,Buizel

30.Noivern

29.Lapras

28. Tauros (The one he uses)

27.Quilava

26.Kingler

25.Glalie

24.Noctowl

23.Bayleef

22.Donphan

I agree with this, I mean I don't have time to go for each Pokemon but all above is good, I guess but below lies the problem.My list will be below yours in bold.

21.(Torkoal) 1. Torkoal feat is that he made Registeel kneel. Same Registeel owned and trained by Brandon who is high FB level. Which is impressive and good which makes Torkoal too far away in the list.EDIT: Staraptor is gone up.
21.Rowlet

20. Talonflame 2. Talonflame feat is that he beat Avalugg , same Avalugg that beat not so ok A-G who had been going through a crisis. Sure Avalugg didn't have Ice Body and had battled with Pikachu( we all know) but still that's a impressive feat which makes Talonflame too far away on this list.
20.Goodra

19.Bulbasaur 3. This seems about right except two-three problems. Bulbasaur beat Brandon's Dusclops and Solrock but they were tired from Charizard and Squirtle fight, which is still good. Bulbasaur should be stronger than Rowlet and Staraptor
19.Swellow

18. Rowlet 4. Rowlet's highest feat is beating Braviary and Decidueye. Braviary that has fought DL and Decidueye( which can be weak) which is still good but not as good as taking 2 tired high FB level Pokemon.
18.Bulbasaur

17.Gliscor 5. Gliscor's only feat is that he's now Air Master and has good moveset and that could use GI without "waiting". Which is impressive and should be better than a few Pokemon downstairs
17.Krookodile

16.Swellow. 6.Swellow he's about Ok but better than likes of Staraptor because of better feat like Thunder Armor and beating like Tyson's Donphan.
16.DL

15.Staraptor. 7.Staraptor should go up, he doesn't feats he lost to Staraptor was affected by Roserade's attack. Rowlet and Bulbasaur beat him, he deserves to be like on Torkoal's place so far.
15.Hawlucha

14.Hawlucha. 8.Hawlucha beat Base Abomasnow, beat Weavile, but its problem is he wants just to fight. I think he's OK one the list. EDIT: Gible is in here.
14.Gible

13.Melmetal. 9.Melmetal's best feat is that he could hold off to trained Legendary aka SIlvally( BTW Darkrai > Silvally based on feats). Which is good but some Pokemon that are up like Torkoal, Talonflame, Gliscor are better than Mel and some Pokemon that Mel is better like Krookodile and Goodra. But he's around this level.
13.Naganadel

12.Lycanroc Dusk. 10.DL feat is beating ML which is good but not that impressive, Melmetal for example has better feat than DL, so do Torkoal, Talonflame. DL should go up a bit.
12.Melmetal

11.Krookodile. 11. Krookodile doesn't have much feat the highest feat is him beating Dragonite who > Mamoswine and Beartic. Mamoswine doesn't have much feats except content wise. Krookodile is good but should go up a few.
11.Gliscor

10.Heracross 12. Hera could hold off for a bit against trained Darkrai but not much. He should be comparable to Melmetal maybe little better.
10. Heracross

9. Goodra 13. Goodra doesn't have any good feats. He should go up with Rowlet and Bulbasaur.
9.Torkoal

8.Incineroar 14. Incineroar should be comparable with Snorlax.
8.Talonflame

7.Naganadel 15. Naga's highet feats is holding off for a bit against wild TK, it's good but should go up, I mean Melmetal > Naganadel because Mel actually hold off against trained Legendary and not Wild one.
7.Incineroar

6. Snorlax 16. Seems about right.

5.Infernape 17. Seems about right

4. Sceptile. 18. RIght

3.Charizard .19. RIght

2. Greninja .
2.Pikachu( in Gen 8 Pikachu would be first thanks to new gimmick)

1. Pikachu: (when the writers let it be at full power he's unstoppable). 20. I'd say it depends if 10mv hits Greninja, Greninja is done, if Greninja stops it with OS, he would beat Pikachu. So it can go either way.I am gonna say A-G because when Pikachu goes Giga/Dyna I'd say Pikachu > A-G, that seems about fair.
1.Greninja
EDIT: HOLD THE PHONEEEE!!! We have forgotten about one guy: GIBLE. Tobias said that hsi Draco Meteor would've beaten every Pokemon except Darkrai, that means his Latios that tied with DP Pikachu. That means Gible DM is super powerful but his defense is not.We have to put Gible in Top 20.So, Staraptor is out.

Last edited:

Poke'fan68

Gladion vs Barry

Gladion uses Zoroark Silvally and Lycanroc Midnight. Lycanroc gets Dragonium Z

Barry uses Skarmory, Hitmonlee, and Empoleon with Waterium Z

Poke'fan68

Cynthia vs Alain (Garchomp is mega)

Ashs Unova Team vs Ashs Johto team

Iris's Dragonite vs Drake's Dragonite (Orange Island)

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Cynthia vs Alain (Garchomp is mega) Could go both ways (though it'd be hard fought)

Ashs Unova Team vs Ashs Johto team It's decided by Heracross vs Krookodile

Iris's Dragonite vs Drake's Dragonite (Orange Island) Drake, Ash had to throw his entire team at that Dragonite to barely scrape a win

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Cynthia vs Alain (Garchomp is mega)

Ashs Unova Team vs Ashs Johto team

Iris's Dragonite vs Drake's Dragonite (Orange Island)
Cynthia's Mega wins.
idk, maybe Unova team barely. Hera > Krook
Another hard one: idk. Maybe Iris' Dragonite?

Poke'fan68

Paul vs Brandon 4 vs 4

Paul uses Ursaring Electivire Magmortar and Hounchkrow

Brandon uses Dusknoir (his Duskclops would have evolved before the battle) Solrock, Ninjask, and Regice

Ash vs Brandon 6 vs 6

Ash uses Pikachu, Charizard, Bulbasuar, Squirtle, Hawlucha, and Sceptile

Brandon uses Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Dusknoir, Solrock, and Ninjask

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Paul vs Brandon 4 vs 4

Paul uses Ursaring Electivire Magmortar and Hounchkrow

Brandon uses Dusknoir (his Duskclops would have evolved before the battle) Solrock, Ninjask, and Regice

Ash vs Brandon 6 vs 6

Ash uses Pikachu, Charizard, Bulbasuar, Squirtle, Hawlucha, and Sceptile

Brandon uses Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Dusknoir, Solrock, and Ninjask

Paul. If Brandon ain't using 3 Regis he's going down.
Ash. With that team ash should win tho even if he loses it won't be a disappointment

Poke'fan68

Ash vs Cynthia (Garchomp is mega to make things more fair since Ash will have Greninja)

Ash uses Pikachu, Charizard, Sceptile, Snorlax, Infernape, and Ash-Greninja

Poke'fan68

Gladion's Silvally vs Paul's Electivire
(Paul doesn't know about Silvallys RKS system)

Gladion's Silvally vs Paul's Electivire
(Paul knows about Sivallys RKS system)

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
I still think Ash-Greninja is the strongest Pokemon Ash has owned up till now some people sayin' SM Pikachu surpassed him with his Tapu Koko feat tho.

Poke'fan68

Gladion would probably destroy Paul without Paul knowing about the RKS system throwing Paul off balance then using a couple of Multi attacks to win

With Paul knowing he would probably tell Electivire to do as much damage as possible before Gladion can use the RKS system the battle would be a lot closer but still end with Gladion winning

Silvally is probably one of the strongest Pokemon that one of Ash's rivals has had
it goes like this. 1.Alains Mega Chard X, 2. Sawyers mega Sceptile 3.Gladion's Silvally

Ash vs Cynthia would probably go like this

Sceptile vs Garchomp Winner Garchomp 5-6
Infernape vs Garchomp Winner Garchomp 4-6
Snorlax vs Garchomp Winner Garchomp 3-6
Charizard vs Garchomp Winner Garchomp 2-6
Ash-Greninja vs Garchomp (mega evolves now) Draw (Garchomp would be tired enough to go down but still take Greninja down with it) 1-5
Pikachu vs Glaceon (Cynthia has one in the anime) Winner Glaceon 0-5

Ash could take Garchomp down with most of his Pokemon doing a lot of damage but Garchomp would still do enough damage for Cynthia to get a easy win

Last edited: