• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Versus Thread v4

Leonhart

Imagineer
Poke'fan68 said:
Melmetal vs Sceptile no Z moves
I know Sceptile would win but how long could Melmetal last against Sceptile before going down

I'm one of the people who wasn't impressed by Melmetal in general given that to me its only notable moment happened when it fought against Kukui-hakase's Emperte and won. Other than that I didn't think it was spectacular, so I'm giving this win to Jukain simply based on Jukain's achievements in comparison to Melmetal's. Melmetal could probably endure a half dozen hits before succumbing to Jukain.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Lmao at people who think Melmetal can take down either Sawyer's or Ash's Sceptile. Just LMAO.
Ash's Sceptile took down Darkrai who defeat 6 gym+ level Pokemon. Sawyer's went with A-G or in Base beat Peakachu.
I'd argue that it's not peaka, but yeah, either Sceptile still wins even if Melmetal would be hard to take down due to bulk

Poke'fan68

Melmetal would probably start out winning but Sceptile would quickly beat it due to it being stronger and having a lot more experience.
The battle would basically be a quicker version of Melmetal vs Silvally with Melmetal showing it's strength but still going down. Melmetal could at best survive for 10 minutes before going down due to it's bulk and with Sceptile having no super effective moves but most likely Melmetal would only last between 4 or 5 minutes against Sceptile

Poke'fan68

Peakachu with Z move vs Ash-Greninja vs Blazeape vs Tapu Koko Z move vs Harrison's Blaziken vs Paul's Electivire Motordrive vs Tobias Darkrai vs Tobias Latios vs Ash's Sceptile vs Sawyers Sceptile Mega vs Alain's Mega Charizard X vs Paul's Ursaring Guts vs Brandon's Regice vs Brandon's Registeel vs Brandon's Regirock vs Ash's 6 move Snorlax vs Tyson's Meowth vs Cameron's Lucario vs Kukui's Incineroar vs Iris's Dragonite vs Guzma's Golisopod vs Misty's Mega Gyarados vs Brocks Mega Steelix vs Lugia Pocket Monsters 2019

This is basically a big battle royale so who comes out on top

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Peakachu with Z move vs Ash-Greninja vs Blazeape vs Tapu Koko Z move vs Harrison's Blaziken vs Paul's Electivire Motordrive vs Tobias Darkrai vs Tobias Latios vs Ash's Sceptile vs Sawyers Sceptile Mega vs Alain's Mega Charizard X vs Paul's Ursaring Guts vs Brandon's Regice vs Brandon's Registeel vs Brandon's Regirock vs Ash's 6 move Snorlax vs Tyson's Meowth vs Cameron's Lucario vs Kukui's Incineroar vs Iris's Dragonite vs Guzma's Golisopod vs Misty's Mega Gyarados vs Brocks Mega Steelix vs Lugia Pocket Monsters 2019

The animator who refuses to draw all of that

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.

Lmao, arena explodes. XD They all die.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer

Lugia lol. Damn the stadium will be be destroyed.

Krackochu

I honestly believe that either mega Charizard wins or Ash's Snorlax they seem to be the most tanky or maybe incineroar he's also tanky

Krackochu

I see the battle going like this peakachu uses it's z move at some point and takes out tons of Pokemon than gets taken out but this does massive damage to the Pokemon remaining meaning blazeape Ash Greninja mega Charizard X Lugia and maybe if we high ball them incineroar and ursaring many of the Pokemon realize oh **** a Lugia and just go in on it when all is said and done Charizard would probably last the longest because of how tanky Alain's Charizard is

Krackochu

While that is true were placing Lugia against the peak of normal Pokemon ... And a couple of mega evolutions and other legendaries seriously