• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Versus Thread v4

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
He would... Talonflame is stronger than Lycanroc. Talonflame beat Avalugg. Also,Lycanroc lost to Braviary Lol.Yet to win against Talonflame who beat Avalugg,lol.
Reminder that Braviary Sky dropped Lycanroc 800m+ from the ground, and Lycanroc survived that (he also survived a Wood Hammer from Tapu Bulu much earlier on). Alo, while Talonflame beating Avalugg is commendable, let's not forget that Avalugg didn't have Ice Body active and Pika damaged him a bit too

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Reminder that Braviary Sky dropped Lycanroc 800m+ from the ground, and Lycanroc survived that (he also survived a Wood Hammer from Tapu Bulu much earlier on). Alo, while Talonflame beating Avalugg is commendable, let's not forget that Avalugg didn't have Ice Body active and Pika damaged him a bit too
Surviving falls shouldn't be taken into consideration since that thing has been happening to TR all the time, they got blasted off like kilometers and kilometers and they hit concrete, ground so based on that Meowth and TR's Pokemon are like E4 level? Lol. Ash's other Pokemon also survive hits from Legendary Pokemon like Talonflame survived Moltres' attack.

Avalugg beat Pika and Talonflame beat Avalugg.Avalugg despite beating "depressed" A-G with Ice Body, without it he still strong. I mean he beat Pikachu who is strong and Pikachu by that time should be like FB level like high FB level or something. Talonflame beat Avalugg who is damaged by Pikachu, Talon should be like mid FB level, Talonflame is around Snorlax/Incineroar level and Incineroar beats Lycanroc.

CMButch

Give me a proof that Ash's Talonflame is aroung Snorlax level, because the Snorlax's battle record is much more impressive
I already did.. Talonflame beat Avalugg who beat "depressed" A-G and Pikachu. BTW Snorlax and Incineroar are stronger than Talonflame,but Talonflame is around their league(8th strongest).Now give me a proof that Kukui's Incine is E4 level.

RafaSceptile

I already did.. Talonflame beat Avalugg who beat "depressed" A-G and Pikachu. BTW Snorlax and Incineroar are stronger than Talonflame,but Talonflame is around their league(8th strongest).Now give me a proof that Kukui's Incine is E4 level.

"Depressed" AG had a bad battle record especially in the recent episodes before the Ash vs Wulfric 1. Considering the 7 strongest Ash's Pokémon are Pikachu, AG, Sceptile, Infernape, Charizard, Incineroar and Snorlax, how is Talonflame stronger than other Pokémon with better battle records like Rowlet, Bulbasaur and Squirtle?

CMButch

"Depressed" AG had a bad battle record especially in the recent episodes before the Ash vs Wulfric 1. Considering the 7 strongest Ash's Pokémon are Pikachu, AG, Sceptile, Infernape, Charizard, Incineroar and Snorlax, how is Talonflame stronger than other Pokémon with better battle records like Rowlet, Bulbasaur and Squirtle?
This is answer to A-G: "Ash was becoming too obsessed with winning & prioritizing strength & power over bond, so he clearly wasn't battling at his best/in an optimal state of mind. Since Ash became so much obsessed with winning & strength and wasn't prioritizing his bond with Greninja, it's obviously understandable why they weren't in full in sync in that battle....after Ash not being in a clear state of mind would obviously affect the Ash-Greninja form and its strength since the Ash-Greninja form fully depends upon how much in sync their body & mind actually are, that was well established in the Ash-Greninja arc. A-G clearly wasn't even close to its full potential & strength in the battle in the battle with Avalugg, because Ash being in such an obsessed state of mind where he prioritized strength over bond very likely affected the strength of the form as a whole, the A-G form is heavily dependent on much synchronized in body & mind Ash & Greninja are."
So it wasn't full power/potential A-G unlike before because of state of Ash( Ash being "depressed" and not Greninja, my mistake. But still despite not being full potential, it still had potential and some power to it.

About other thing: Rowlet and Squirtle are lol no, why even mentioning them? About Bulbasaur , Bulbasaur highest feat are beating two IIRC FB Pokemon that fought before which is amazing but beating Pokemon that beat "not full potential" A-G and Pikachu is bigger feat than beating two FB Pokemon that are tired/battled earlier.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
You're really reaching with some of these like Bewear vs Heracross I mean in what universe would that scenario happen? And Morrison vs Tyson would go completely in Tyson's favor because sadly Morrison's team sucked apart from Swampert and Steelix.
That’s literally the point of this thread: discussing hypothetical matches no matter how unlikely they are lol

Leonhart

Imagineer
Krackochu said:
Leon's Charizard vs Alain's Charizard

I think that Dande's Lizardon would win outright if it were to use the Kyodaimax upgrade, even if Alain's Lizardon were to Mega Evolve. But if they were to fight in their regular forms, I think that the result would be too close to call.

CMButch

Leon's Charizard vs Alain's Charizard
Giga Charizard > Leon's hypothetical Mega Charizard > Alain's MCX > Leon's Base Charizard > Alain's Base Charizard.
Giga is stronger than Mega for sure. Dynamax depends it can be weaker than Mega or stronger than even Giga, it all depends on the user.