1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon Anime Versus Thread v4

Discussion in 'Animé Polls' started by mehmeh1, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Krackochu

Krackochu Well-Known Member

I thought his biggest feat was fighting primal groudon

Scorbunnie, Poke'fan68 and mehmeh1 like this.
  2. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

Brandon would win. Having legendaries won't guarantee you an easy feat against him.

May would win, she's got more experience and a better team

Leon. But Cynthia's Garchomp would easily destroy both at once

3. Krackochu

I don't see how Cynthia's garchomp would beat Leon's Charizard easily both of them do have pretty high feats tho lol gmax Charizard is tough

SerGoldenhandtheJust likes this.
  4. CMButch

CMButch Kanto is love. Kanto is life.

If Cynthia's Garchomp Gyna/Giga then yes I can see it beating Leon, so basically it all depends on this gimmick.Similar to Mega in XY.

5. Scorbunnie

Scorbunnie Well-Known Member

Aren't Cynthia and Leon both champions? So they're at the same level basically.

6. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

Probably not easily, but Shirona has been portrayed as one of the strongest trainers in the series, so I figure that her Gablias would at least match Dande's Lizardon's strength. I have no actual prediction for who would win that battle outright, however.

7. CMButch

Since everyone's posting here's my matchup.
    Who would win. SM Peakachu with 10MV( Tapu Koko battle) or Giga Pikachu from today's episode? Would 10MV beat Gigachu?

8. Mew2

Mew2 Team Rocket's Enemy

I would say that he has at the very least a decent chance of doing so if for one and only one reason: speed. From what I saw, Gigantamax slows down the Pokémon, or at the very least makes it a bigger target, which negates Pikachu's greatest strength: his speed and agility. While Gigantamax Pikachu would definitely have a power advantage, and a big one at that, power means nothing if you can't hit your opponent. It'll be close, but if SM Pikachu can simply play keep away and outlast the Gigantamax form, then he could very well win the fight, especially if he gets in some hits before Gigantamax Pikachu Gigantamaxes. He just can't afford to take any direct hits from Gigantamax Pikachu, for even though Electric-type attacks are not very effective against Electric-type Pokémon, the raw power from Gigantamax Pikachu would be too much. I also wouldn't have him challenge Gigantamax Pikachu with 10MV Thunderbolt while Gigantamax Pikachu is Gigantamaxed since I doubt that, even if it hits, one hit would be enough to take out a Gigantamaxed Pikachu.

Poke'fan752, Tirstaun and mehmeh1 like this.
  9. CMButch

Several things,though:
    1. "if he gets in some hits before Gigantamax Pikachu Gigantamaxes" what does this mean? Like Base Pikachu? If so, Base Pikachu in PM is stronger than Base Pikachu in SM.
    2.About speed we have seen that normal attacks from Base Charizard which is from Leon don't work on Gigachu. Normal attacks from SM Pikachu won't work either(even less).

But I think that 10MV would beat Gigachu, but other Z moves wouldn't beat him( GH, BB and Steel Z move(forgot its name). But 10MV would beat Gigachu, IDK it's hard. I feel like current Gigachu would lose to 10MV but later Gigachu would tank that attack.

Tirstaun and BabaVanga like this.
  10. Krackochu

Holy cow guys today's episode provided me with so many new battle ideas ok so Ash Greninja vs Leon's gmax Charizard
    Kukuis incineroar with z move vs Leon's Charizard without gmax
    Alain's Charizard vs gmax Pikachu
    Gmax pikachu vs Kalos league peakachu

Poke'fan752 and Tirstaun like this.
  11. Krackochu

Not gonna lie I feel like this is the strongest pikachu has ever been I mean he was taking blows from a champion and shrugging them off

Tirstaun likes this.
  12. CMButch

Gigazard. Gigazard > Mega Gardevoir > Ash-Greninja
    Leon's Charizard. Kukui's Incineroar is like mid-Fb even with Z move(Darkest Lariat) he would probably beat Brandon's Regirock or Registeel and Base Zard from Leon would beat Regirock/Registeel fairly easy.
    Hard, if Alain's MCX evades Gigachu's attacks then he would beat it so it depends.(BTW this is current Gigachu, later Gigachu would likely be stronger).
    Gigachu wins.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  13. CMButch

Yeah, it goes:
    PM Gigachu > SM Pikachu with 10MV( I think 10MV would beat current Gigachu but later Gigachu would tank it) > PM Pikachu( PM Pikachu would be the strongest Pikachu) > XY Pikachu = SM Pikachu with GH or Steelium Z or BB > SM Pikachu > DP Pikachu > BF Pikachu >BW Pikachu >AG Pikachu > OS Pikachu.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  14. Krackochu

Yo!
    What up
    Ok so let's get right into the battles
    Sawyer vs Ash's alola team
    Ritchie vs os Ash (without team rocket interruption)
    Sinnoh Ash vs Sawyer
    Johto Ash vs may
    Battle frontier Ash vs iris
    Peakachu (gigachu) vs Tobias latios
    Sawyer's mega Sceptile vs peakachu with z move

Leonhart likes this.
  15. Poke'fan68

Poke'fan68 Well-Known Member

Depends when Sceptile mega evolves cpuld go either way

Ash wins

Sinnoh Ash wins if Gible replaces Torterea, Sinnoh Ash could still win with Torterra it would just be tougher with Torterra

Johto Ash wins IDK

Battle frontier Ash once Dragonite, Excadrill, and maybe Iris's Gible (depends how well she trained it) are defeated, Emolga and Axew both get slaughtered in mear seconds

Gmax Peakachu wins easily it tanked attacks from a champions pokemon

Mega Sceptile beats Peakachu due to lighting rod making Pikachu's Z move useless

Ubermuk likes this.
  16. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

That's one of the few rematches that I wish would've happened. I think that Satoshi's Fushigidane was reliable enough in OS to be able to defeat Hiroshi's Pikachu at the Sekiei League, which would've won the match for Satoshi if Fushigidane had been used in place of Lizardon.

17. CMButch

1. Ash's Alola team thanks to Pikachu with 7 move 10MV. And Sawyer team is created to beat Kalos team. Remove Pikachu and remove Sceptile, it can go either way but maybe to Alola because: Sawyer's team is created to best Kalos team. But if we remove from Sawyer's side like Slaking( and Pikachu is removed) then Sawyer because Sawyer's Sceptile(Mega would) beat Ash's 4 Pokemon and lose to Incineroar and Incineroar has to face 4 Sawyer's Pokemon which Incine would lose.
    2. Ash
    3.Same as 1, team is built to beat Kalos team, maybe Blazeape will emerge victorious by the end.
    5.Ash
    6.Gigachu, attacks from Base Pokemon don't work( Base Zard didn't work and that's one of the strongest Base Pokemon from a trainer.If Tobias Dynamax or Megas Latios then maybe he would beat Pikachuit depends on how strong would he be.
    7.Z move Pikachu(10mv). Mega Sceptile would easily block or cut Z move that is Gigavolt havoc( if Guzma can do it so can MS).

Leonhart likes this.
  18. Ubermuk

Ubermuk Sticky & Sweet

Ash would win all these battles with mid difficulty against Latios at best.

19. Krackochu

Go vs Ash (first episode)

20. Leonhart

Leonhart Imagineer

Now that's a tough one since Gou isn't much of a battler at the moment, and Satoshi was a complete novice in the first episode. Given that Pikachu didn't even listen to Satoshi in EP001 though, I think Gou would probably win by default.