• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Versus Thread v4

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Snowy/Shiron vs Ash-Greninja + Cynthia's Garchomp
That's overkill. Add + Alain's Mega Charizard X, Brandon's Regis, + Tobias Darkrai and Latios + Ash's Incineroar, + Ash's Peakachu with 90MV + Ash's Charizard + Ash's Sceptile and Blazeape + Tapu Koko with Tapunium Z and then they MAY have a chance against Snowy.

Applecorp

Snowy/Shiron vs Ash-Greninja + Cynthia's Garchomp
I bet Greninja wouldn't be able to damage Garchomp. Snowy getting involved wouldn't change anything either since Lillie ain't a good strategist.

I like how people just don't accept that Pikachu gets better over time
What kind of logic is that? Did you forget how weak he was in Black and White? And I'm not just talking about the Snivy thing either.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Leons Charizard vs Ash-Greninja

Tyson vs Tierno

Guzma vs Ritchie
Tyson and Guzma would destroy those two lol
Greninja would win, I actually wouldn't mind seeing this since it'd help mend the permanent wound the Kalos League left. Greninja or Ash's Charizard taking home the win would be more exciting than Pikachu tbh.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Cynthia's Garchomp vs Leon's Charizard.
Paul vs Kukui.
Leon's Charizard wins.
Paul wins, if Ash with SM team can beat Kukui then can Paul with strongest team beat him too.

Leonhart

Imagineer
SinnohEevee said:
Cynthia's Garchomp vs Leon's Charizard.
Paul vs Kukui.
Shirona versus Dande is hard to predict since they're among the strongest trainers that we've ever seen, although I figure that Dande might have an advantage since he can use the Kyodaimax upgrade on Lizardon. As for Kukui-hakase versus Shinji, I think Shinji would win.

Krackochu

Yo been awhile ^-^ so here's some battles I just thought of
Ash's Dragonite vs Ash's noivern
Ash's Dragonite vs Ash's gible
Korrina(Pokemon journeys) vs Ash (during his korrina battle in xy)
Kiawe vs Stephan
Gou (current episode) vs Ash (indigo league)
Paul's Electivire vs Clemont's luxray

Krackochu

I feel like people sleeping on Ash's Dragonite seriously it's his only Pokemon I know of that has a move that could allow it to be ss tier freaking dragon dance. I can totally see it replacing someone on his best team if it's consistently gets wins later on

Leonhart

Imagineer
Krackochu said:
I just thought of one more match
Ash's riolu vs Ash's scraggy
Riolu would almost certainly win given how much development it's gotten compared to Zuruggu, who almost seems neglected by comparison. I think Riolu's moveset is better in general, too.