• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Versus Thread v4

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
The one from pokemon journeys.
That's a normal episode, not a special. Either way, Mewtwo wins but he'd still take a few good blows, especially if Ash has 10MV

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Idk kiawe seems alot stronger than kanto Ash. Even with less team members.
Of course since Kanto Ash is noob but if we talk about Ash's Kanto Pokemon as their strength( Ash excluded). Kingler is strongest( Kanto league) and he is above Turtonator. Ash's Charizard(Kanto league) is stronger than Kiawe's Charizard.
As of Drake: Dragonite is obviously stronger than Turtonator. Drake is called also supreme leader. So his other Pokemon should logically be on some high gym level stats.

Krackochu

I only see kiawe having trouble with dragonite plus kiawe did fight gladion who has a ultra beast. I also believe the z move would deal enough damage to get kiawe the win. All of drake's pokemon lost to ash's orange island team. I believe all of kiawes pokemon should be above them except charizard.

CMButch

I only see kiawe having trouble with dragonite plus kiawe did fight gladion who has a ultra beast. I also believe the z move would deal enough damage to get kiawe the win. All of drake's pokemon lost to ash's orange island team. I believe all of kiawes pokemon should be above them except charizard.
I think Silvally is Legendary. Yes, but Turtonator fought with it and it lost badly even with Z move. Yes, but Dragonite took like Ash's 3 Pokemon + had more than 4 moves + took down TR + had good fight with Pikachu. Dragonite is definitely above Turtonator without Z move, though. IDK if Turt with Z move would beat Dragonite or not. About other Drake's Pokemon, idk about A-Marowak vs Drake's other Pokemon. He would win against some, maybe he would lose to Ditto lol.

Krackochu

Oh yeah And merry Christmas everyone.
I disagree all of ash's team besides bulbasaur and lapras were doing well and ash had barely lost any pokemon once he got to dragonite. Kiawe has even more experience the only thing limiting him would be his roster, however; kiawe would definitely pull through because alolan marowaks ironhead could solo onix. Honestly I guess it comes down to how many pokemon kiawe can take out before dragonite if he wins or not.

Krackochu

Not to mention turtnator can use shell smash making him more speedy and dragon tail which does super effective damage to dragonite.

CMButch

Dragonite had like 10 moves, he beat Charizard ( who is stronger than Kanto league Charizard), almost beat Pikachu( who probably at that time is not as strong Charizard but still strong), he beat Squirtle and Tauros( which made Dragonite tired) on top of that. I am pretty sure Turtonator without Z move can't beat Dragonite.

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer