• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Versus Thread v4

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Current Ash & Mega Lucario vs Origins Red & Mega Charizard X vs Adventures Red & Mega Saur (1v1v1)
Aren't all the Adventures characters super busted? IIRC Lance's Dragonite in Yellow was a city buster. And Manga Red > Manga Lance.

Manga!Red >>> JN Ash >> Origins!Red

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
Aren't all the Adventures characters super busted? IIRC Lance's Dragonite in Yellow was a city buster. And Manga Red > Manga Lance.

Manga!Red >>> JN Ash >> Origins!Red
Didn't origin red beat Mewtwo ? Don't think Ash's Lucario comes close to Mewtwo even now.

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Didn't origin red beat Mewtwo ? Don't think Ash's Lucario comes close to Mewtwo even now.
Origins Mewtwo is far weaker than both of the main anime Mewtwos.

Origins Red/MCX don't impress me at all. Any of Ash's aces could beat them.

DayQuil95

Not even his Dragonite, it was his Dragonair, who is much weaker than his Dragonite. Red's Pika actually managed to tie in a Thunderbolt vs Hyper Beam clash against Lance's Dragonite later on. Adventures characters are just built different lmao.

DayQuil95

SM Ash vs JN Iris
Ash's SM Peakachu vs Iris' Haxorus. No Z-Move since the result would be obvious.

Volkner vs Bea
Volkner's Electivire vs Bea's Machamp.
Volkner's Luxray vs Bea's Grapploct.
Volkner's Rotom vs Bea's Hawlucha.

Raihan vs Iris
Raihan's Flygon vs Iris' Haxorus.
Raihan's Goodra vs Iris' Dragonite.

Marnie vs Bea
Marnie's Grimmsnarl vs Bea's Machamp.

SM Ash vs JN Iris
Ash's SM Peakachu vs Iris' Haxorus. No Z-Move since the result would be obvious.

Volkner vs Bea

Raihan vs Iris

Marnie vs Bea
SM Ash easily. If Ashs newly caught Dragonite and Dracovish can beat Iris, then the SM team surely can.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
SM Ash vs JN Iris

Volkner vs Bea

Raihan vs Iris

Marnie vs Bea
Ash's Pikachu was definitely stronger that dragonite in Ash vs Kukui, even if we take out the z move. Although he did get BTFo'ed by Empoelon, but then proceeded to keep up with Tapu Koko.

If Bea dynamaxes then her. But with no gimmick, Volkner takes it.

Iris currently since she was ranked higher than Raihan.

Marnie with or without dynamax.

SM Ash vs JN Iris

Volkner vs Bea

Raihan vs Iris

Marnie vs Bea
JN Iris
Bea
Iris
Marnie

Current Ash-Greninja vs Haxachu w/10,000,000 volt thunderbolt
Haxachu one-shots. Ash-Greninja can't survive a ****ing Blast Burn.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Ash's Naganadel vs Gladion's Silvally (can use RKS)
Ash's Naganadel vs Ash's Melmetal
Tapu Koko (no Z-move) vs Gladion's Silvally (can use RKS)
Tapu Koko (no Z-move) vs Ash's Melmetal
Gladion's Silvally (can use RKS) vs Kukui's Incineroar (a) with and b) without Z-moves)
Tapu Koko (no Z-move) vs Kukui's Incineroar (with Z-moves)
Ash's SM Pikachu (can use Z-move but not 10kkVT) vs Kukui's Incineroar (a) with and b) without Z-moves)

DayQuil95

Ash's Naganadel vs Gladion's Silvally (can use RKS)
Ash's Naganadel vs Ash's Melmetal
Tapu Koko (no Z-move) vs Gladion's Silvally (can use RKS)
Tapu Koko (no Z-move) vs Ash's Melmetal
Gladion's Silvally (can use RKS) vs Kukui's Incineroar (a) with and b) without Z-moves)
Tapu Koko (no Z-move) vs Kukui's Incineroar (with Z-moves)
Ash's SM Pikachu (can use Z-move but not 10kkVT) vs Kukui's Incineroar (a) with and b) without Z-moves)
Naganadel vs Silvally could go either way, although I'm leaning more towards Silvally due to its superior experience in battling, but if Naganadel gets more time to battle and hone its skills, then it definitely can beat him given it threw down with Tapu Koko for a little.

Naganadel vs Melmetal would be pretty interesting, but I'd be leaning more towards Naganadel thanks to its superior speed, range and mobility, while Melmetal is mostly pretty slow and would have a hard time hitting him, but if Melmetal can take him down from the sky, then he can definitely win.

Tapu Koko, no question there. Silvally definitely has a lot of potential and I could see it facing Tapu Koko and giving it trouble, but not winning since it's basically Naganadel on steroids, which would already be enough to give him some trouble.

Tapu Koko is, once again, Naganadel on steroids, so he takes Melmetal down.

Incineroar is definitely above Melmetal, and I could see it giving Pikachu a lot of trouble, so it definitely would be capable of facing Silvally and beat it, not only does it have way more experience, but with or without z-move is strong enough to beat it.

Pikachu definitely was ahead of Ash's entire Alola team in terms of power output, with or without Z-Move, so I could see him taking down Incineroar if both could use Z-Moves, but he would lose if Incineroar could use but he couldn't for sure.

DayQuil95

Current Ash-Greninja vs Haxachu w/10,000,000 volt thunderbolt
Pikachu stomps, as powerful as Greninja is, it still had trouble with the durability aspect when compared to bulkier mons like Alain's Charizard, and Pikachu's Final Smash is just way too powerful for him if it hits, that thing would probably beat even Leon's Charizard and hurt box legendaries.

Krackochu

Pikachu just got himself a huge delicious power boost. With even kukui saying they've gotten stronger. But let's talk real.

Alot of people for some odd reasons are really downplaying alot of Ash's journeys team in general. Whether knocking down Bea to gym leader level (this is fundamentally not true in any canon Galar leaders canonically all could casually go to another region and become champions) . Or knocking Iris down and then getting angry that ash's mons are casually able to defeat Clemont.

Even though this is realistic because Ash and his mons at that point have been training to be in the top whatever. I wonder how people are gonna down grade Pikachu at this point.

People seem to forget that ash has continuously atleast sense what DP done off screen training. It always weirded me out.