• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Versus Thread v4

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Cross-universe scaling is always super sus. Would you put the manga elite 4 who nuked a city on the same level as the anime elite 4?
Isn't that the whole point of a versus thread lol? Have you seen the previous one? What was it? Mega Charizard vs. Blue Eye Ultimate Dragon? I mean how are you going to put up a fight between Pokemon and a Children's Trading Card Game. I mean Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon is just too OP, you know that because it has Ultimate in it's name! ULTIMATE!

Thumbs2

Isn't that the whole point of a versus thread lol? Have you seen the previous one? What was it? Mega Charizard vs. Blue Eye Ultimate Dragon? I mean how are you going to put up a fight between Pokemon and a Children's Trading Card Game. I mean Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon is just too OP, you know that because it has Ultimate in it's name! ULTIMATE!

Most versus stuff is who can punch harder, and you pulling up cool stuff they did to prove your point.

Venomshock

We barely seen any full battles with Origins Red nothing he has done puts him on or higher than the anime Champions.

Even without seeing too many of his battles we can guess that he must be really strong just based on the fact that the dude beat the E4 and Champion and even went up against Mewtwo and prevailed.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Hmm, what about this one? SM Peakachu (w/10MV) vs Alain's MCX. While I believe 10MV has been the strongest move we've ever seen from a trainer-owned pokemon, I can still see MCX winning due to sheer bulk

Krackochu

I believe peakachu takes it I mean that z move is just godlike but it comes down to how strong Ash Greninja's orange shuriken and Alain's MCX's blast burn is compare to 10 million Thunderbolt and compare to guardian of alola.... yeah if peakachu hits that z move it's over just over if he doesn't I believe he's fast enough to keep up with Charizard as during the finals he was absolutely blitzing tapu Koko. And tapu Koko is a legendary but no where near as strong as primal Groudon. it's hard actually

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
PEAKachu wins. A Pikachu which had already taken down a tyranitar and metagross and very weakened still managed to damage Charizard enough, i truly believe 10MV PEAKachu would absolutely destroy Mega Charizard X

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Hmm, what about this one? SM Peakachu (w/10MV) vs Alain's MCX. While I believe 10MV has been the strongest move we've ever seen from a trainer-owned pokemon, I can still see MCX winning due to sheer bulk
MCX factually wins. A-G > Base Gardevoir >at least Mega Blastoise.( since Gardevoir had to do evolve to beat Mega Scizor) and MCX > A-G. Peakachu in SM without Z move, is factually worse than XY Peakachu who is low E4 level( XY Peakachu couldn't beat Mega Houndoom). SM Peakachu with 10 MV > XY Peakachu > SM Peakachu( without Z move). 10 MV Peakachu would've beaten at best Mega Blastoise by Siebold, so only way Peakachu may win is if this is Act 1/2 MCX( IDK where Siebold vs Alain battle), but anything after MCX factually wins based on feats and facts. MCX is more durable than Mega Blastoise by now( A-G fight).

Krackochu

Anyways I gonna have to disagree Cmbutch I'm pretty confident peakachu is just all of Pikachu at his all around best that's why I said peakachu could win cause I thought peakachu was just all of pikachus best feats combined from all regions

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Anyways I gonna have to disagree Cmbutch I'm pretty confident peakachu is just all of Pikachu at his all around best that's why I said peakachu could win cause I thought peakachu was just all of pikachus best feats combined from all regions

Agree. It isn't anything factually lol about that that proves PEAKachu is weaker. Pikachu with his Z move destroyed Tapu Koko, it's fact that a weakened Pikachu after 2 pseudos was still enough trouble to Charizard , PEAKachu definitely wins.

Krackochu

Unless people wanna make up a new term for that like Megachu or Powerchu or something and just put peakachu and than the region their in

CMButch

No, based on facts, SM Peakachu lacks feats to put him above XY Peakachu if he doesn't use Z moves. Based on your logic: BW Peakachu > DP Peakachu despite BW Peakachu losing to Cameron's Lucario , that means Cameron's Lucario > Brandon's Regice in BF? Lol no. So, yes, it's FACTUALLY important to see feats and facts when it comes to this and they give us that Peakachu is not progressing as series goes. BW proved that and SM did too. But SM was given 10 MV which redeemed Pikachu's regression from XY. So yes. SM Peakachu (without Z moves) is weaker than XY Peakachu and SM Peakachu is NOT E4 level not even stronger than Base Houndoom from Malva but with 10MV he'd be able to beat Mega Blastoise from Siebold barely with that attack only.
XY Peakachu beat two Alain's Pokemon + would've beaten Base Charizard if he didn't battle two Pokemon.
SM Pikachu beat TK ONLY WITH Z MOVE. Without he'd lose and AG Peakachu beat Regice WITHOUT Z MOVE. That's a fact. So,yes SM Peakachu without Z move is weaker than XY Peakachu. Hell probably is weaker than DP Peakachu but with Z move he wreckes DP and XY Peakachu.

Krackochu

Actually Cmbutch the match was definitely a stomp when Pikachu was fighting tapu Koko tapu Koko barely got one hit in and I was referring to peakachu with all the feats you listed basically pikachu with all his feats from all regions with the z move and I believe that Pikachu could beat Alain if we were only talking about alolan peakachu than yeah he gets stomped but I was saying pikachu with every feat from all of his regions at his strongest would beat mcx

CMButch

Actually Cmbutch the match was definitely a stomp when Pikachu was fighting tapu Koko tapu Koko barely got one hit in and I was referring to peakachu with all the feats you listed basically pikachu with all his feats from all regions with the z move and I believe that Pikachu could beat Alain if we were only talking about alolan peakachu than yeah he gets stomped but I was saying pikachu with every feat from all of his regions at his strongest would beat mcx
It wasn't a stomp. Pikachu only used good web strategy and that's it. TK would've still beaten Pikachu if there wasn't for 10MV( and even TK Z move) 1 on 1 without Z moves: TK would've won, Pikachu just used good strategy.
If we go by that then that's XY Peakachu( the highest Peakachu) with Z move that's be the "highest Peakachu" and he would barely beat MCX with Z move. I can even see a tie. Pikachu uses 10 MVT + Charizard Blast Burn = tie. Blast Burn is different in XY it's better and more lethal, if it's Incineroar like BB then yes it's "weaker", less lethal. Charizard's was more field coverage while Incineroar's is more collide-worthy.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Krackochu said:

I assumed that "Peakachu" is what people called Pikachu at his best in any given series [usually at the regional League competition since that's usually where he shines best], but I don't agree that "Peakachu" should take into account all of his combined feats as a whole.

Krackochu

Hmmm I see I mean I always assumed the opposite maybe someone should clear what peakachu is up for everyone

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
It wasn't a stomp. Pikachu only used good web strategy and that's it. TK would've still beaten Pikachu if there wasn't for 10MV( and even TK Z move) 1 on 1 without Z moves: TK would've won, Pikachu just used good strategy.
If we go by that then that's XY Peakachu( the highest Peakachu) with Z move that's be the "highest Peakachu" and he would barely beat MCX with Z move. I can even see a tie. Pikachu uses 10 MVT + Charizard Blast Burn = tie. Blast Burn is different in XY it's better and more lethal, if it's Incineroar like BB then yes it's "weaker", less lethal. Charizard's was more field coverage while Incineroar's is more collide-worthy.
Strategy will only get you so far without the power to back it up. SM Peaka definitely proved he did have the power, seeing as he was able to combo Tapu Koko with IT (even while he was defending himself with his shield), trapped him with EW (which managed to contain TK's Nature's Madness), and delivered a clearly painful Quick attack direct to his gut. XY Peaka (which you're also downplaying quite a bit by saying he's low e4 level, seeing as he was able to hurt Alain's Base Zard while tired, and by extrapolating from MCX, base Zard is probably around a high base e4 like Flint's Infernape or maybe even a base champion) had much more trouble against Metagross (who he also beat by quick thinking and strategy) than SM Peaka did against Koko (who while doesn't have many feats outside of quickly taking out Naganadel and fending off base Necrozma for a bit, is portrayed by the narrative as an incredibly powerful pokemon, so probably around a mid-tier legend like Regigigas or Deoxys than a high tier legend like most box legendaries)

CMButch

Strategy will only get you so far without the power to back it up. SM Peaka definitely proved he did have the power
He did, I agree but point is SM Peakachu is nowhere near strong as XY Peakachu. He's also weaker than DP Peakachu. DP Peakachu tied with trained Legendary, Peakachu did great against wild Legendary TK and won against another one; Regice, but I am still sure he would lose against TK if there's no Z move involved. But for the sake of not being called "SM hater" even if I put Incineroar SM character at Ash's sixth spot. I'd put Peakachu at this rank:SM( with 10MV)> XY > DP > SM >BF >DI(maybe,IDK) > AG > BW > OS.

DP Peakachu is high FB+ level, while SM Peakachu without Z move would be high FB level.

XY Peaka (which you're also downplaying quite a bit by saying he's low e4 level
I don't think I am. Let's see BF Peaka defeated Regice who is obviously not stronger than Brandon's other two Pokemon which are claimed to be high FB+ level. Regice would be just high FB level(Nolan's Articuno is lower than that ,he's maybe mid+ Articuno, making Brandon's Dusclops around that level). DP Peakachu is above that. He tied with trained Latios who is per say > BF Regice because trained Leg > untrained. Meaning that DP Regice would've been on Latios level meaning DP Peakachu would've tied with DP Regice( maybe even barely beat him so past can repeat itself. DP Peakachu is high FB + level. Next step is ,logically E4 level which is XY Peakachu. I don't think he's like much stronger than DP Peakachu but still stronger. He beat two Alain's Pokemon who are gym + level with Metagross aiming at least like mid/mid+ FB level. We have Base Charizard which hurt him and if it's 1 on 1 in fresh stats, Peakachu would've beaten Base Charizard.

seeing as he was able to hurt Alain's Base Zard while tired, and by extrapolating from MCX, base Zard is probably around a high base e4 like Flint's Infernape or maybe even a base champion)
Now, we don't exactly know how strong is Base Charizard. But he definitely is not as strong as Base Champion. I think Mega works on the bond, stronger bond is stronger Pokemon is. Alain's Base Zard lacks of Champion and some E4 strength and once it goes in Mega mode it gets that power, while E4 and Champion already have that power in Base forms because they're Champions and E4, they're trained on that level.
Example: Diantha's Gardevoir is like 100 in Base, and Mega would be measured by Bond between her and Gard which would be 500 per say. Alain MCX in Base is 50( because he wasn't trained as Champion and E4) but his Mega would be similar to Diantha's so 450. That's the point. Now you can have Siebold which is like 80 in Base Blastoise( stronger than Base Zard per say) but Mega wouldn't be as strong as Diantha and Alain aka 400 it would be 250. So, 330 in Mega Blastoise vs 450 in MCX. So, of course MCX wins. Now this is only visual explanation, to see how I think Mega works aka Megas power depending on bond and not on Base form.

Now, I do think that Alain's Base Zard is stronger than Malva's Base Houndoom but not than Base Blastoise by Sielbold. XY Peakachu > Base Zard, but for the sake of things I'd put XY Peaka on Base Blastoise level which is still low E4 level. About Flint in DP, I'd put Flint's Infernape on Drasna's Base Pokemon level( Salamence example) if we go by Drasna > Wikstorm > Siebold > Malva since unlike in DP we don't have confirmation of who is stronger.

had much more trouble against Metagross (who he also beat by quick thinking and strategy) than SM Peaka did against Koko (who while doesn't have many feats outside of quickly taking out Naganadel and fending off base Necrozma for a bit, is portrayed by the narrative as an incredibly powerful pokemon, so probably around a mid-tier legend like Regigigas or Deoxys than a high tier legend like most box legendaries)
Tapu Koko is portrayed as powerful Pokemon as Regigigas and Deoxys or Necrozma is portrayed?Sorry, kinda tangled myself there XD. If it's Necrozma yeah, maybe, IDK really. But if it's TK, lol no to Regigigas and maybe to Deoxys.

Last edited: