• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Versus Thread v4

Leonhart

Imagineer
Satoshi's Kairyu is new and hasn't had as much battling experience as his Onvern, but Onvern's track record isn't exactly impressive, either. I suppose that Onvern would still have a slight edge over Kairyu simply because it received a bit more training.

Charizard-Fan

Star Wars fan
How would Harrison's Blaziken fare in these matches?

-Harrison's Blaziken vs Tyson's Metagross, if Blaziken wins it then faces Tyson's Meowth (I strongly believe Blaziken is better than either individually but I'm not sure if it could beat those back to back)
-Harrison's Blaziken vs Noland's Articuno
-Harrison's Blaziken vs Cameron's Hydreigon, if Blaziken wins it then faces Cameron's Lucario

I really like Harrison's Blaziken these days so I'm interested in how strong people consider it to be. :)

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools

-Harrison's Blaziken vs Tyson's Metagross, if Blaziken wins it then faces Tyson's Meowth (I strongly believe Blaziken is better than either individually but I'm not sure if it could beat those back to back)
-Harrison's Blaziken vs Cameron's Hydreigon, if Blaziken wins it then faces Cameron's Lucario

I really like Harrison's Blaziken these days so I'm interested in how strong people consider it to be. :)

- Blaziken defeats metagross easily (Fire vs Steel) with some injuries due to its pshcic attacks and then maybe draws vs meowth or loses high dif.
- Articuno dominated BF charizard who was canonically said to be much stronger than JL charizard and lost to it barely (JL charizard~Blaziken) on top of it hs flying ability, articuno takes it mid dif.
-Blaziken defeats both of them mid dif.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Charizard-Fan said:

I think Bursyamo would win against Metagross and Sazandora due to its type advantage, but it would probably lose against Datsura's Freezer since Freezer knows Water Pulse, and also due to its Legendary status.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Despite Shiron having few battles in general, it would probably beat Iris's Kibago based on its type advantage and using its Z-Move, unless Iris trained Kibago more off-screen, which could complicate things.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Gladion vs Hau

Lillie's Vulpix vs Iris's Axew
Z move

Lillie's Vulpix vs Iris's Axew
No Z move
If Hau couldn't beat Ash's weakest Alola capture, I don't think he has a chance against Gladion. Lillie wins in both scenarios

Leonhart

Imagineer
brtnvm said:
Takeshi's RoKoN vs Ririe's RoKoN.
Anything's fair.

Takeshi's Rokon would probably win, although Shiron knows how to use a Z-Move, so that might even the odds and make Takeshi's Rokon's type advantage seem moot. It's a strange situation since neither Rokon battled all that much.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Since we are always talking about some.Pokemon being on E4,Champion level etc how about different approach. What do you think Ash's Pokemon are destructive level like what they could destroy with their power like wall,building,house,village? And what feats support their destruction level.

TheCrazyMaster

Since we are always talking about some.Pokemon being on E4,Champion level etc how about different approach. What do you think Ash's Pokemon are destructive level like what they could destroy with their power like wall,building,house,village? And what feats support their destruction level.
Well, Ash Greninja could possibly be a building buster. It was able to evenly trade blows with Alain's Mega Charizard x, which could hold back an extreme speeding Zygarde 50%, which could quite casually bust through buildings in Lumiose City. Even regular Greninja was able to overpower Megazards Thunderpunch with its arial ace.
Torterra clashed with Bertha's hippowdon with enough force to shatter the earth around them, so maybe it could destroy small houses in a village? Plus, rock climb literally lifts the ground below its chosen target, so maybe it's a village buster?
Donphan was able to topple both a mecha far larger than itself and then blow it up with hyper beam, so I could potentially see it destroying individual buildings.
Quilava was able to blow up a mech far larger than itself as well with its eruption, so same as Donphan maybe?

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Well, Ash Greninja could possibly be a building buster. It was able to evenly trade blows with Alain's Mega Charizard x, which could hold back an extreme speeding Zygarde 50%, which could quite casually bust through buildings in Lumiose City. Even regular Greninja was able to overpower Megazards Thunderpunch with its arial ace.
Torterra clashed with Bertha's hippowdon with enough force to shatter the earth around them, so maybe it could destroy small houses in a village? Plus, rock climb literally lifts the ground below its chosen target, so maybe it's a village buster?
Donphan was able to topple both a mecha far larger than itself and then blow it up with hyper beam, so I could potentially see it destroying individual buildings.
Quilava was able to blow up a mech far larger than itself as well with its eruption, so same as Donphan maybe?
Yes, I do see Ash's Pokemon being around building level ( BTW RC is definitely not village level, probably huge building level, it lifts just certain chunk of ground in the air), multi-building level and Pikachu's 10MV to be village lever at best. So in other words if we compare them to other verses: SpiderMan would own half of Ash's team alone, Kid Goku,Krillin after training with Roshi( first time) would own entire Ash's team and kid Naruto after Chunin exams/training with Jiraiya( no Kurama) would own almost entire Ash's rooster. XD

TheCrazyMaster

Let's see...
Ash's Krookodile vs Drayden's Druddigon
Ash's Pignite vs Ash's Quilava, Ash's Pignite vs Ash's Torracat (no power up), Ash's Quilava vs Ash's Torracat (no power up)
Clair (Dragonite, Druddigon, Gyarados) vs Brandon (Regi's)
And finally....
Alain's Tyranitar and Metagross vs the Grubbin that rekt Pikachu huehuehue

Leonhart

Imagineer
TheCrazyMaster said:
Clair (Dragonite, Druddigon, Gyarados) vs Brandon (Regi's)

Ibuki would lose since none of her Pokemon seem capable of beating a Legendary from my viewpoint, much less three of them. Her Hakuryu is probably her strongest Pokemon, but I never saw it as being that powerful, and its battle with Satoshi's Lizardon was one of the most contrived Gym matches from the Jouto era.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Kuzehiko said:
Ash-Greninja (KL final) vs SM Pikachu (Kukui Exhibition Match)

Who wins taking into account all their feats?

Despite Gekkouga having a special form change because of his bond with Satoshi, I think that Pikachu's emotional bond with Satoshi is stronger, so Pikachu would probably put up a better fight and probably win based on how much he cares about Satoshi. There's also Pikachu's skill to consider given his battling experience.