• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Versus Thread v4

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Despite Gekkouga having a special form change because of his bond with Satoshi, I think that Pikachu's emotional bond with Satoshi is stronger, so Pikachu would probably put up a better fight and probably win based on how much he cares about Satoshi. There's also Pikachu's skill to consider given his battling experience.
My good friend.
I said feats. The level of bonds between either be Ash-Greninja or Ash-Pikachu won't affect the outcome of the battle.
Anyway I'll respect your opinion. I don't mean to come cross as rude, I apologize if so. It is just I am only interested in feats ~

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
If we use Pikachu with 10MV and he fired that attack at Greninja, Peakachu wins. But if we use Base Peakachu aka without 10MV, A-G beats him. SM Base Peakachu is weaker than XY Peakachu and A-G > XY Peakachu.
Even if SM Peakachu used GH, he would've lost, if Golisopod could block that attack so would Greninja with Shuriken.

Kuzehiko

Peakachu, it defeated a god while Ash-Greninja lost to a lizard.
I mean dat Lizard was broken af tho. And Mega can beat legendaries too but heck yeah SM Haxachu beat Tapu koko with Z Move included iirc.

Not that I disagree just saying.

If we use Pikachu with 10MV and he fired that attack at Greninja, Peakachu wins. But if we use Base Peakachu aka without 10MV, A-G beats him. SM Base Peakachu is weaker than XY Peakachu and A-G > XY Peakachu.
Even if SM Peakachu used GH, he would've lost, if Golisopod could block that attack so would Greninja with Shuriken.
Thank you.
This kind of makes sense!

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
SM Peakachu definitely wins this if it manages to fire 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt, no questions here. 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt basically overpowered a Z-move that was used via the combined power of 4 Tapus (all the other 3 Tapus gave their power to Tapu Koko & Guardian Of Alola was used via that combined strength & it still got overpowered by Pikachu's 10 MVT). There's no way Ash-Greninja is surviving something like that, more so with type disadvantage.

Greninja's best chance of winning would be if it can finish the battle before Pikachu can ever use 10 MVT. Not impossible, considering Greninja's superior power & strength in A-G form he'll be mostly dominating the battle while Pikachu fights in base form, so over all Greninja still does have a possible chance of winning this, even if Pikachu's chances of winning are more (and TBH even if Pikachu used Gigavolt Havoc, Breakneck Blitz or Corkscrew Crash A-G is more than capable of blocking them head on considering it managed to block a Blast Burn head on from the freak known as Alain's Mega Charizard X).

Last edited:

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
No doubt, SM pikachu dfeated a guardian diety of an island, that's the biggest feat any pokemon can achieve.
The biggest feat? I don’t agree. Pokémon like the Tapus, Regis, and Eon duo are minor legendaries (not to undermine their above average strength). Beating something like a cover legendary or Mewtwo seems like a much better feat considering their lore and power far exceeds the aforementioned Pokémon

Kuzehiko

Damn I forgot about Silvally. Either way I still think DP Pikachu is slightly stronger than base SM Pikachu. SM Pikachu is very strong no doubt about it.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
The biggest feat? I don’t agree. Pokémon like the Tapus, Regis, and Eon duo are minor legendaries (not to undermine their above average strength). Beating something like a cover legendary or Mewtwo seems like a much better feat considering their lore and power far exceeds the aforementioned Pokémon

That is if you can beat them, even the champions pokemon had struggled against them so as of now beating a duardian diety is the highest achievement by non legendary pokemon.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll

Actually nope, Pikachu defeated Tapu Koko who used a Z-move like Guardian Of Alola, that pretty much seals the deal. Guardian Of Alola was used by the combined strength of 4 Tapus together (all the 3 other Tapus gave their energy to Tapu Koko & Guardian Of Alola was used via that combined strength as a whole....which means Pikachu had to best the strength of 4 Tapus combined to win the battle. Latios could be stronger than Tapu Koko in general but there's no way it's stronger (or even close to being that) than 4 Tapus combined together, a.k.a. when Guardian Of Alola is factored into play. Power scaling wise defeating a Guardian deity who used a Z-moves that was formed by the combined strength of freaking 4 Tapus is an insane feat, there's no way to deny & the Latios feat (which was still amazing beyond doubt) doesn't really match up to that one.

SM Peakachu with 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt > DP Peakachu > SM Peakachu in base, that's more or less how it goes IMO.

Last edited:

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Im sorry but SM Pikachu is definitely better than DP Pikachu lmao. SM Pikachu was a powerhouse.
With Z moves and 10MV, yeah. But just Bases: DP Peakachu would win in the end. Not to mention that both can use strategy( EW and CS, but strategy wise CS would win).

Kuzehiko

I think he is still a champion yeah. Lance was stated to be the champion of the Kanto E4 when he battled Leon in PM so nothing says he still is not Hoenn's champion.