• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Versus Thread v4

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

Applecorp

Snowy/Shiron vs Ash-Greninja + Cynthia's Garchomp

I bet Greninja wouldn't be able to damage Garchomp. Snowy getting involved wouldn't change anything either since Lillie ain't a good strategist.

I like how people just don't accept that Pikachu gets better over time

What kind of logic is that? Did you forget how weak he was in Black and White? And I'm not just talking about the Snivy thing either.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Leons Charizard vs Ash-Greninja

Tyson vs Tierno

Guzma vs Ritchie

Tyson and Guzma would destroy those two lol
Greninja would win, I actually wouldn't mind seeing this since it'd help mend the permanent wound the Kalos League left. Greninja or Ash's Charizard taking home the win would be more exciting than Pikachu tbh.

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Paul vs Kukui.
Paul wins for sure if he gets his strongest team

Kukui with Tapu Koko might edge out a win against Paul's Lake or League teams

Paul wins with either Lake or League teams if Kukui doesn't get Tapu Koko

Leonhart

Imagineer
SinnohEevee said:
Cynthia's Garchomp vs Leon's Charizard.
Paul vs Kukui.

Shirona versus Dande is hard to predict since they're among the strongest trainers that we've ever seen, although I figure that Dande might have an advantage since he can use the Kyodaimax upgrade on Lizardon. As for Kukui-hakase versus Shinji, I think Shinji would win.

Krackochu

Yo been awhile ^-^ so here's some battles I just thought of
Ash's Dragonite vs Ash's noivern
Ash's Dragonite vs Ash's gible
Korrina(Pokemon journeys) vs Ash (during his korrina battle in xy)
Kiawe vs Stephan
Gou (current episode) vs Ash (indigo league)
Paul's Electivire vs Clemont's luxray

Krackochu

I feel like people sleeping on Ash's Dragonite seriously it's his only Pokemon I know of that has a move that could allow it to be ss tier freaking dragon dance. I can totally see it replacing someone on his best team if it's consistently gets wins later on

Leonhart

Imagineer
Krackochu said:
I just thought of one more match
Ash's riolu vs Ash's scraggy

Riolu would almost certainly win given how much development it's gotten compared to Zuruggu, who almost seems neglected by comparison. I think Riolu's moveset is better in general, too.