• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Versus Thread v4

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Yo been awhile ^-^ so here's some battles I just thought of
Ash's Dragonite vs Ash's noivern
Ash's Dragonite vs Ash's gible
Korrina(Pokemon journeys) vs Ash (during his korrina battle in xy)
Kiawe vs Stephan
Gou (current episode) vs Ash (indigo league)
Paul's Electivire vs Clemont's luxray
Dragonite
Gible if it hits him with DM
Ash
Kiawe with Z move
Ash
Electivire
Riolu

Gladion without a Z move
Gladion with Z move
Kiawe
Go
Ash's Dragonite
Incineroar > Melmetal > DL > Naga > Rowlet
Peakachu with 10 MV > A-G > Infernape
Tierno thansk to dancing
Kiawe
Volkner
Brandon
Brandon
Kalos team
Brandon
Brandon
Leon
Stops at Pignite( beats Oshawott, Snivy, Boldore, Palpitoad, Leavanny and Unfezant)

Last edited:

Krackochu

Yo what's up it's that time of year again
Barry vs Gladion 3v3
Harrison vs Gladion 3v3
Kiawe vs Ritchie 3v3
Ritchie vs Gou 3v3
Iris's Dragonite vs Ash's Dragonite
Melmetal vs lycanrock vs rowlet vs nagandel vs Incineroar battle of Ash's alola team
Peakachu vs Blazeape vs Ash Greninja
Tierno vs Stephan
Kiawe vs Brock rematch for the gym Badge
Gladion vs Volkmer
Ash's sinnoh team vs Brandon
Ash's alola team vs Brandon
Ash's Kalos team vs Brandon
Brandon vs Harrison
Gary vs Brandon
Leon's Charizard vs Brandon's regirock
Ash's Snorlax gets run through a gauntlet against his Unova team how well does he do
Have fun

CMButch

M1 Mewtwo vs Lord Voldemort with the latter having all his Horcruxes.
Wait, isn't Voldemort immortal except if you destroy all Horcruxes? Mewtwo would probably "kill him" like his body but items that have Horcruxes would be scattered around the world that Mewtwo knows nothing about so he-must-not-be-named can return later. But I don't think he can Mewtwo unless he Avada Kedavra hits Mewtwo. So I would say no one wins or Voldy if Avada Kedavra hits.

Anyway I have one Ash's SM team and Kukui's team vs Naruto and Sasuke from part 1( EoS).

Ubermuk

Sticky & Sweet

If Voldemort is immortal then Mewtwo can't do any damage to him. Besides wasn't Mewtwo restrained by TR in the Mewtwo Returns special? If that's the case then Voldemort would have a real simple time restraining Mewtwo with a spell lol.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
If Voldemort is immortal then Mewtwo can't do any damage to him. Besides wasn't Mewtwo restrained by TR in the Mewtwo Returns special? If that's the case then Voldemort would have a real simple time restraining Mewtwo with a spell lol.
Immortal isn't the same as being invincible. Voldemort has been "killed" before so his immortality isn't invincibility. Also, Mewtwo surrendered to save the other Pokémon and when push came to shove, after hours of being confined and attacked, he was still able to break free. As for the battle, even with the Horcruxes, I think Mewtwo might be able to kill him. It would just take a while. Mewtwo has demonstrated the ability to mind control opponents and I don't know how well Voldemort can resist non-magical mind control so if Mewtwo can mind control him, he just might be able to have Voldemort destroy is Horcruxes so he's vulnerable to dying.

Barring that, Mewtwo could likely still temporarily kill him in any number of ways, or at the very least "ring him out" by teleporting him into outer space. Mewtwo has many options for beating Voldemort while Voldemort's only chance is Avada Kedavra, and that's assuming Mewtwo's own shields would not block it. If it can, Mewtwo will almost certainly win. If not, Mewtwo isn't stupid enough to just stand around and take the hit. He'll be teleporting all around the area so he'll be a difficult target to hit. While Voldemort can teleport as well, Voldemort needs his wand for his stronger magic while Mewtwo just needs to think in order to attack, or even disarm Voldemort via telekinesis.

In the end, Mewtwo has too many options for Voldemort to deal with. To me, at the very least, Voldemort will be temporarily "killed" and at best, Mewtwo might be able to finish off Voldemort once and for all.

Mew29240

Under the assumption Voldemort got warped into the Pokemon world, the potion he used to come back to life wouldn't be available (lack of bone from the father), so a single redirected Avada Kedavra via Psychic should deal with him. Souls (or whatever he counts as post-"death") are also more easily manipulated in the Pokemon world than the Harry Potter universe; he could be burned for fuel by a Lampent or trapped in a Dusknoir or something.

CMButch

Ho-Oh vs Voldemort.
Ho-Oh is a Phoenix so he can't be killed.
I would say same as above with Mewtwo. They can't hurt each other( plus Mewtwo is stronger than Ho-Oh,so I think Voldemort's spells can counter Ho-Oh's attacks.( plus is Voldemort uses AK he wouldn't kill Ho-Oh since he can't die and Voldy can't die).So, inconclusive.

TheCrazyMaster

Um okay, I guess were doing battles between franchises now. This could be fun.

How about two rounds of Ash Greninja vs Midoriya?
Round 1: At the latters current limit in the manga
Round 2: Current limit in the anime

Krackochu

Oh that's a hard one ok I don't see Ash Greninja tanking hits from midoriya however double team can make up for that right. So maybe Ash Greninja wears midoriya down and he wins that way.

CMButch

Midoriya wins, I think but Alain's MCX and A-G vs Midoriya , I think duo win.