• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Anime Versus Thread v4

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Kukui vs Tobias

Tobias has a full team of legendary Pokemon.
I could see Incineroar taking down Darkrai after it's been softened up a bit, and if Kukui gets Tapu Koko, they can take down Latios as well. It's even more certain if Kukui gets to use a single Z-move.

He's definitely not going further than number 3.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Guzma
Guzma
Guzma
Guzma
Guzma
Guzma
Gladion
Guzma
Guzma

Guzma is stronger than all kahunas, Illima and Kiawe

But Gladion can beat him by choosing any 2 Pokemons from top 3, Lycanroc and Zoroark can beat Golisopod and Scizor, Silvally most likely can take out both alone as it's legendary Pokemon who can change type.

It would be difficult to say with Kukui's 2 weakest Pokemons, but

Kukui most likely can beat Guzma with Lucario and Braviary, Braviary shown beating Golisopod in past.

Guzma
Guzma
Nanu
Guzma
Guzma
Guzma
Gladion
Gladion
Guzma
Kukui
I starter thinking that maybe Kiawe Has a shot at Guzma but only if he uses Charizard with Flying Z-move against Golisopod. It's risky but it might work. Scizor would fail to any of Kiawe's Pokemon strong fire move with Turtanator Shell Trap making most sence here.

What do you think?

Pokemonfan5

I starter thinking that maybe Kiawe Has a shot at Guzma but only if he uses Charizard with Flying Z-move against Golisopod. It's risky but it might work. Scizor would fail to any of Kiawe's Pokemon strong fire move with Turtanator Shell Trap making most sence here.

What do you think?
Golisopod huge defense protect him from electric z move so he surely can survive Flying type z move as well, Golisopod also had type advantage, Scizor have huge problem but it can put a good fight plus Guzma tactics can help as well.

RafaSceptile

What do you think?
The first half of the battle will be the exact same, but Kiawe in the end lost against Golisopod. Even Pikachu barely won against it with type advantage and using a Z-move.

ZarudeSandstorm

Guzma's Golisopod and Scizor vs:
Hala's Hariyama and Crabominable
Olivia's Probopass and Lycanroc
Nanu's Krookodile, Sableye and Persian
Hapu's Golurk and Mudsdale
Ilmia's Kangaskhan and Eevee
Kiawe's Turtanator and Marowak/Charizard (which you consider stronger)
Gladion's Lycanroc and Zoroark
Gladion's top 2 Pokemon (Silvally and Zoroark/Lycanroc?)
Kukui's 2 weakest Pokemon (Mark who you chosen)
Kukui's 3rd and 4th strongest (not Incineroar and not Tapu Koko)
guzma except maybe gladion(silvally)
Kukui vs Tobias

Tobias has a full team of legendary Pokemon.
tobias

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Galar Gym leaders vs Sinnoh Gym leaders Who wins?
Is it 2 vs 8?

I mean from Galar we only saw Bea and Raihan (and Opal but she did not fight her).

Still I give it to Galar ones for now. May change my mind after desing Ash vs Volkner soon.

Honestly Galar Duo vs Kalos Gym Leaders (with 2 Megas) seems more fair.

gym master47

Is it 2 vs 8?

I mean from Galar we only saw Bea and Raihan (and Opal but she did not fight her).

Still I give it to Galar ones for now. May change my mind after desing Ash vs Volkner soon.

Honestly Galar Duo vs Kalos Gym Leaders (with 2 Megas) seems more fair.
The Galar gyms are stated to be stronger then a normal e4 trainer also the last gym leader Leon rival is stated who can easily become a regional if he moves to a another region champion forget his name

gym master47

So ash in journeys is e4 level since he beat Bea who is stronger than a normal e4 member and he defeated iris who is a regional champion.

Pokemonfan5

So ash in journeys is e4 level since he beat Bea who is stronger than a normal e4 member and he defeated iris who is a regional champion.
I think this is too much overexaggerated saying all Galar gym leaders is stronger than normal E4, that means any trainer with only one Galar badge should be more powerful than E4, Bea didn't even shown to be 8th gym leader level yet.

I think only Raihan is stronger than E4 or Champion level.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Galar Gym leaders vs Sinnoh Gym leaders Who wins?
I'm not sure how we're supposed to rate these two sets of Gym Leaders against each other when we haven't seen all of the Galar Gym Leaders in the anime yet. Just using Kibana and Saito as a basis wouldn't be accurate enough. And to go further, I don't think that them being strong puts them all at Four Heavenly Kings level, nor do I think that all the other Galar Gym Leaders will be as powerful as them.

gym master47

I think this is too much overexaggerated saying all Galar gym leaders is stronger than normal E4, that means any trainer with only one Galar badge should be more powerful than E4, Bea didn't even shown to be 8th gym leader level yet.

First, the Galar gym leaders are referred to be stronger than a normal e4. Second there not trying it depends on how many badges if you have 1 there gonna go really easy if you have all 8 there gonna go serious but not FP, and also Bea was going full power. Third, they are kinda the replacements for e4.

gym master47

Rahian is Leon's greatest rival and was stated to become a regional champion if he wanted.

Pokemonfan5

First, the Galar gym leaders are referred to be stronger than a normal e4. Second there not trying it depends on how many badges if you have 1 there gonna go really easy if you have all 8 there gonna go serious but not FP, and also Bea was going full power. Third, they are kinda the replacements for e4.
Hala and Olivia was E4 in games so does that mean Rockruff and Rowlet was stronger than E4 in season 1 already?

Pokemonfan5

IDK if it's referred to in games I forget It remembered when MystiUmbreaon mentioned in his how strong is ash, Ketchum.
I think he talk about how galar gym leaders continously challenge Leon but I don't know how that make them E4 level when their strength shown is around gym leaders except Raihan.