• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Apples to Apples (v.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ what's the milk in a cup referencing? I can get the other three, but not that one...

Also I need to see a full poem like this of all the people who frequent the games forums. Please make it a thing.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I need to see a full poem like this of all the people who frequent the games forums. Please make it a thing.

Seconded. Especially because I felt left out of the one that was posted

Tangeh

I totally have a good idea for Valentines - uh, is it acceptable to do a pokemon against humanity round where you play two cards & it could also be a vote round? xD it can also be after Valentines because then I don't need to win within the next couple days lmao

3rding a giant poem btw.

Nothingjustgo.

I've been debating removing switcheroo round because it doesn't have much point. Either you can just do the opposite adjective, or you keep it a secret then its entirely luck based.

Tangeh

I'd feel mean doing a secret one. xD And most adjectives have antonyms except for like... "red" and such >_> so I'd rather just simplify things and use the antonym. (although come to think of it I don't think there's a perfect antonym for "innocent"? missed opportunity)

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I've been debating removing switcheroo round because it doesn't have much point. Either you can just do the opposite adjective, or you keep it a secret then its entirely luck based.

Why would anyone make it a secret? It's the Switcheroo Round. Just pick an adjective and have others pick a Pokémon that's far away from the description and nothing else. If you wanted to have something be kept secret you might as well just make a separate "Mystery" Round instead. .__.

Just remove the part about the judge not having to share the round that they're doing in the Switcheroo Round description and it should be fine!

Tiny nitpick but why did you link the Hall of Winners when it's literally the post after the OP?

Nothingjustgo.

Why would anyone make it a secret? It's the Switcheroo Round. Just pick an adjective and have others pick a Pokémon that's far away from the description and nothing else. If you wanted to have something be kept secret you might as well just make a separate "Mystery" Round instead. .__.

Just remove the part about the judge not having to share the round that they're doing in the Switcheroo Round description and it should be fine!

Tiny nitpick but why did you link the Hall of Winners when it's literally the post after the OP?

But....what's the point then. You can just instead of saying hey guys im having a switcheroo round for the word beautiful. You just say ugly instead. Tangehrine pretty much summed up my problem with it. Also because soon enough I'll have max smile limits, so I'll have to link it eventually.

edit: Yeah it's gone

Nothingjustgo.

Okay KungFu, feel free to judge now.

BTW if any of you guys have ideas for cool new special rounds when you're hosting, just consult me first and I'll probs allow it.

Last edited:

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
And finally (I'm sure there are a lot of people who have quit because I only see 8 people playing something) it's time to make our dizzy winner!

It's octoboy with Poliwag! It's pattern on his belly is know for it.

Not poems, "poem".

I'm already at 39 stanzas and that's barely scratching the surface.

Where are ya gonna post it, if you do? :3

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Hooray, it's my turn again!

Today, how about we honour a former host of the Pokémon Royal Rumble, the game which is the reason I'm here playing with you all. Today's adjective: Endoplasmic!

Tangeh

I can think of three trump card families and then a few that could be argued for? But I don't think it works for most things.

I'll play starmie for its unique body shape - the gem core is similar to a nucleus and its actual body is like the endoplasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.