• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Apples to Apples (v.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I play Pupiptar mainly because it is stuck inside a cocoon and can't do very much since it has no limbs.

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
slowbro. the original lazy pokemon line.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Jigglypuff. Not just lazy, but lethally lazy! Ever seen that thing use Rest in Super Smash Bros?

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
Yay! finally i win one. :)

Do I just post an adjective or am I supposed to wait for something?

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
Special round! ~Double Adjective~

"unconventionally cute" and "tasty"

Give your best explanations/persuasions/arguments! Even if a choice is a bit dubious, if you come up with a good enough (or funny enough) explanation you just might convince me. :D

Nothingjustgo.

For unconventionally cute I will put down Tyrunt because look how adorable the tiny little dinosaur is, and dinosaurs aren't really supposed to be cute.

For tasty I'll put down Flaafy because lamb is the most delicious meat *licks lips*

Status
Not open for further replies.