• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Apples to Apples (v.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothingjustgo.

Well fongerman, while I do agree that I'm pretty damn powerful, Monster Guy and Mega Rayquaza wins this round since after one Dragon Dance, it becomes nigh-unstoppable unless Klefki is there..

Honestly, after seeing Monster Guy's hand when you declared the adjective, I immediately knew who would win.

Anyway, new Pokemon coming soontm!

edit: Playing Karrablast, it's sooooo weak. Look at those stats, its highest stat is 75!

Last edited:

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
barboach -- a uselessly weak fish pokemon that doesn't even have the redeeming quality of evolving into a strong pokemon. It seriously looks like something that is meant to be eaten by other pokemon. Plus, based on its dex descriptions, it coats itself in a slimy coating so it can slip away from opponents (because it's too weak to face them head on), but if this slimy film dries up it becomes even weaker.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I'll play Wingull who isn't that strong. Having a 4x weakness to Electric moves doesn't help it much.

Tangeh

I'll play oshawott. Pokemon would be kind of pointless if you started with a strong Pokemon, so instead you get one of three tiny weak babies <3

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Cleffa. It's an itsy bitsy baby, need I say more?

fongerman

The Mafia Godfather
I'm gonna play Parasect because my hand is full of strong POkemon

I can't beleive you didn't pick Dragalge. Shame on you

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
Yay! I won!

Okay, next adjective... how about huggable? I can think of at least two ways to go on this, so give it your best shots with whatever you have to work with. :D

You should change the thread's title to Dragonfruit to Dragonfruit! I mean apples are cool and all but dragonfruit!

If not we can do Bananas to Bananas instead.

nah, dragonfruit would be too favoring towards dragon-types. How about kumquats to kumquats? ;P

Tangeh

I play torchic. The pokedex literally states how huggable it is, because the flame sac in its belly makes it so naturally warm. <3 plus it's super cute; who wouldn't want to hug it??

Status
Not open for further replies.