• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Apples to Apples (v.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I'm the only one with two mons still in. :p

Chesnaught, Slaking, Avalugg, and Poliwrath

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
Block Sapphire:
Poliwrath (yumenokage) VS Walrein (KungFuMaster)

Block Emerald:
Avalugg (Tangeh) VS Exploud (Dragalge)

Block Diamond:
Chesnaught (Monster Guy) VS Emboar (Crimson Penguin)

Block Pearl:
Slaking (Monster Guy) VS Rhyperior (Captain Jigglypuff)

+1 for poliwrath (sapphire block), avalugg (emerald block), emboar (diamond block), and slaking (pearl block)

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I vote for poliwrath, exploud, emboar & slaking.

Nothingjustgo.

Final Tally:

Block Sapphire:
Poliwrath: 5
Walrein: 2

Block Emerald:
Avalugg: 4
Exploud: 3

Block Diamond:
Emboar: 5
Chesnaught: 2

Block Pearl:
Slaking: 5
Rhyperior: 2

And with that, KungFuMaster, Dragalge and Captain Jigglypuff are out of the tournament!

Semi finals time!

Block Platinum:
Poliwrath (yumenokage) VS Avalugg (Tangeh)

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I vote for poliwrath because it's got big ol' biceps, is a fighting type, and is burly enough to take on the role of Cook in PDI!

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
Poliwrath

And for the next one Emboar (which, if both win, I think I would have to vote for over mine, despite personal bias, lol. I'm actually kinda surprised I've made it this far.)

Status
Not open for further replies.