• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Apples to Apples (v.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
It's OK. As long as we catch the apples thrown to us we're fine!

But don't eat them because the person who sold them to me was very strange. It's almost as if she poisoned them.

Ugh wait poiso-one-ed...............
(Where's the prince when you need him)

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
This one. :p

[imgsize="300"]http://crazzfiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Poisoned_Apple_in_Snow_White.jpg[/imgsize]

Last edited:

Nothingjustgo.

Also while I have you guys here, please vote in this strawpoll in regard to how I implement gen 7. It will help me decide when to do it.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11657999

Please note, I'm probably going to only allow Gen VII if the poll is unanimous. If one person wishes to avoid spoilers on the new Pokemon, I'll wait until they're ready.

Nothingjustgo.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Yeah I haven't seen anything else beyond the starter's evolutions. I'll definitely vote but let me be engrossed in Sun/Moon beforehand! This is the first time since BW that I haven't been fully spoiled by everything and I want to keep it that way!

Thanks for understanding, Nothingjustgo!

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
And the winner is Yumenokage with Palpitoed!
Wait she threw it away... akward moment.

Okay so the real winner is...

Octoboy with Remoraid!
It's weird but his explanation was really original and creative, so he got my vote.

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I've been chosen! I am honoured!

The adjective of the day is one that was a favourite of my sister's for a while: Which pokémon can you name that is curmudgeonly?

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Qwilfish seems like a curmudgeonly Pokemon. I mean if you had spikes all over you and you couldn't get close to anyone, you'd turn into a curmudgeon too.

Status
Not open for further replies.