• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Apples to Apples (v.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
I would say Corphish can get very cranky.

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
croconaw. It just looks ready to snap your head off, and it'll be stubborn and not let go if it bites you according to its dex entries.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
The winner is...

Qwilfish! Just look at that grumpy face!
6e22ccead90d54eac04e48612d869a6be721671f_hq.gif

Your turn, Crimson Penguin!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
How about steelix? It industriously burrows through the earth creating tunnels.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Durant

They work hard protecting themselves from Heatmor, and making their nests.

This is very true. I should know because I used to be a Heatmor myself.

---

I'll go with Chikorita since it waves its leaf all the time in order to keep foes away.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
Hmm A hard worker Well there is a Wynut in Explorers of Sky that works hard.Thats the best I can do.

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost

Tangeh

Sorry, forgot to post last round. .-.

For this round I will play spinarak! Just like a real spider, it makes its own home all by itself, and it has a mechanism for catching lunch built right in! Pretty industrious if I do say so myself.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
ack i dont have any good pokemon
lets see...
diggersby because it has a hard time getting picked by trainers since its ugly, so it has to work hard to find a trainer that likes it....?
I dunno
Honestly, I'd say diggersby fits the most here, it's modelled after an actual construction worker.

Status
Not open for further replies.