• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Apples to Apples (v.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Dang, I step away from this thread for a few days and look what happens... Didn't see that coming.

Here is my current hand: Gabite, Ribombee, Togepi, Porygon, Treecko, Chesnaught.

Dang, I step away from this thread for a few days and look what happens... Didn't see that coming.

Here is my current hand: Gabite, Ribombee, Togepi, Porygon, Treecko, Chesnaught.

Tbh I think that's what nearly everyone did. Most of us weren't expecting it either :p

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
Waaaaait wuuuut? We were playing a game from a permabanned person? :/. Wait can someone explain me everything? (Dragalge maybe pm?)

And what has the endoplasmic stuff have to do with this?
Btw my hand is: Riolu, Escavalier, White Flabebe, Starmie, Nidorino and Loudred

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Most likely because this current adjective is "Endoplasmic", which pretty much gave away his identity.
Huh.

1) It seems like a jump to see one poster post an adjective referencing the username of a user he used to play other games with and conclude that this means the host of this current game is that user

2) It's actually a wonder that his most recent account survived this long, as the Royal Rumble game he hosted on it attributed his victories on other accounts to him

In any case, you can consider this post to be my honorary Canadian apology.

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
My hand is:

Tauros, Togepi, Mightyena, Mega Audino, Roselia

Too bad about Nothingjustgo. Never would have guessed...

Tangeh

I'd wait until you get a new thread up. With a new thread new people may want to join so it might be easier to do it all at once. We don't need them before the new thread is up anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.