• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Australia Club V3

What state do you live in?

• Victoria

Votes: 68 28.6%
  • Queensland

Votes: 42 17.6%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 75 31.5%
  • Western Australia

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • Southern Australia

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • Tasmania

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • ACT

Votes: 9 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoshi

Unique
Nah, I'm trying to take pics of some stuff in my DS. Thanks anyway though.

I might ask the Tech Help later though, see if they can help.

Alzi

Toon link
you guyz whats the best thing that can white be gone like paint shop or watever and what version

Zoshi

Unique
White be gone a image is what I am having trouble with. What exactly do you mean by that?

Alzi

Toon link

can someone please give me a link to download somthing similier like paint shop that can white be gone a image

Basicaly i'm saying give me a program that i can download that white be gone's images

Alzi

Toon link
oh you have to buy the program ???
is there another program where you can download it?

what is bumping an old topic??

Zoshi

Unique
Do you mean, a program that will make the background transparent?

Also, both of you bumped an old topic.
Shame on you :p

Heh *goes to delete post*

I now predict I will be quoted on this -_-"

what is bumping an old topic??

It is when you post on a topic that hasn't received replies in a while.

Alzi

Toon link
It is when you post on a topic that hasn't received replies in a while.[/QUOTE said:
ok then i'd better go delete my post
-_- man i'm so stupid

There are lots of programs like Photoshop, Photoshop's just the best. And unless you download a cracked version off of a program like Limewire you'll have to buy it.

Ok thanks is there another program beside photoshop ?

Sorry I have not been on much but I have been very busy. I have had friends coming over, I saw Epic Movie (Pretty Crap) and I have a pile of Homework I left to the last minute since I have school tomorrow. XP

PS: I got the newest Photoshop today which I love!

major_yoshi

MOO?!?!?!
well thats day 1 of yr 9 done and i didn't get too much homework yay.
I am working on a list of pokemon i need so i am hoping to get every pokemon or atleast have an orginised trade. That is exept for shemi, darkrai and aruses because aruses will have to be hacked and i don't think anyone will offer or accept a trade for the other 2.

Acheront

White-be-gones :eek:

In Photoshop, whip out your Magic Eraser, set the Tolerance to 10, then click on the portions of the image you want to make transparent, given that the background is a plain and contains only one colour.

Aaron, did you get Photoshop Elements or Photoshop? I'm in love with all of Creative Suite 2 :eek: Currently learning how to use InDesign and GoLive... but yeah you get the idea.

rob1610

The Leviathan
Alright, I'll explain

You know how you take a picture of your DS or TV, it looks all blurry and isn't too clear. The reason why is because of the electrical signals they emit. I want to find a way to take clear photos without having them to interfere.

Well, I'll transfer a picture to my computer and see if it works. (I bet it won't do anything, though :/)

Edit: It didn't work, it's far too blurry.

I know what you mean. That is nearly non-existant in todays phone cameras, so the latest actual cameras would be the same. That's how Joe and everyone else got those pics. Special cameras designed to reduce that electrical interference.

Zoshi

Unique
I know what you mean. That is nearly non-existant in todays phone cameras, so the latest actual cameras would be the same. That's how Joe and everyone else got those pics. Special cameras designed to reduce that electrical interference.

Oh okay, do you know any types of brands? And thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.