• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Australia Club V3

What state do you live in?

• Victoria

Votes: 68 28.6%
  • Queensland

Votes: 42 17.6%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 75 31.5%
  • Western Australia

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • Southern Australia

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • Tasmania

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • ACT

Votes: 9 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rob1610

The Leviathan
Oh okay, do you know any types of brands? And thanks for your help.

No, sorry. Go find an electronics store and ask around. Any digital camera should work on the DS, though. My phone is horrible with my TV and Computer, but works fine with the DS.

Clash

He's Back!
Good Afternoon everyone. ^^

Zoshi

Unique
Eh, what is the point going through all that just to take a picture of my game >_> I can live.

Good afternoon Clash.

Edit: Yay I'm alone

Last edited:

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
Yes, I actually got homework over the Christmas break, I was up till 1 last night finishing it off.

Heres a tip don't leave it till the last day, I finished my HHW before the last week of holidays so that i can really relax for 7 days

School was crap though stupid year 7's the ones that go to my school are so up themselves

I was told to help them out and do a leason for them and i helped them and they didn't even say thank you, Then we tryed to make an activity for them but they were like "why do i have to listen to you? I'm going to be rich someday and your going to be a bum." i was like you shut your F**kin trap you ugly Wh**e stupid year 7s

Slick is probably the only year 7 that is nice

Zoshi

Unique
School is starting for me tomorrow o_o. No more freedom left. lol

Clash

He's Back!
This hasn't even moved a page since yesterday. It usually moves like, 20 pages in a few hours. I guess it's all you kiddies going to school. ;P I also hated school, I left in Yr.10.

Zoshi

Unique
Clash, just remember this fact: I am not a kiddy :)

And school is what is making this quite... dead =/

I'm going to have a shower and then get back on.. for more shiny resetting and chat x_x. I'm so bored from this.

rob1610

The Leviathan
Anyone see Heroes? Did you like it? Did it make you go: "OMGWTFBBQ"?

I don't care for it. Never heard of it until last night and frankly I don't care if it gets popular, I still won't care. I'm not saying "it's crap and I don't like it" because that's not how I role. I'm simply saying if it's a show I know nothing about, then I will say nothing about it, hence why I don't care.

EDIT:
It's nice to know the club will not move too fast while I'm inactive now. :) lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.