• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Australia Club V3

What state do you live in?

• Victoria

Votes: 68 28.6%
  • Queensland

Votes: 42 17.6%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 75 31.5%
  • Western Australia

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • Southern Australia

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • Tasmania

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • ACT

Votes: 9 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clash

He's Back!
Having a wireless keyboard defeats the purpose of having a keyboard on the Wii.

Alzi: "Somebody else voted on the poll for WA! Who is it?!"

Slick

Banned
The fact that its Pokemon news 24 hours a day means it could be updated at any time, unlike other sites that post one news peice at the same time everyday.

I also only want to the the only person to update the site like Serebii.

The Wii update was nothing special but still pretty cool, the digital clock they added to the Menu is cool.

O RLY?

Then don't have an avatar since it has no meaning.

It's sh*t from what I hear.

How do you update it. I have updated the Shopping Channel but how on the Menu? Or is it the same way?

>.> How you update everything for your Wii...

*Performs Wii update*

*Performs Wii Update in Future*

USB keyboards (like Mac ones) now work on the Wii (not Internet Channel though just Wii Mail) cos of this update so expect a wireless Wii Keyboard soon.

Should be a bit better.

Having a wireless keyboard defeats the purpose of having a keyboard on the Wii.

Alzi: "Somebody else voted on the poll for WA! Who is it?!"

Because now it'd be easy to type and stuff...

OMFG! I don't give a flying f*ck again!

No it doesn't as some people like me wont even bother buying it.

I wouldn't buy the Wii one. The X-Box 360 one on the other hand. >.>

Well I went to Districs today and fell over in 200m. God it hurt. AND I WAS COMING DAMN FIRST!!!!!;-;
So I wasn't counted in anything 200m but I did go on in 100m.
Heat: 1st
Semi-Final: 2nd
Final: 4th
And I won my relay race.
So I'm in regional sports as a reserve for anyone. I doubt I'll actually be there though.

The_Panda

恭喜發財
Guys, have any of you seen Kevin Rudd's website (Kevin07). I find it funny :) I just a Kevin07 T-shirt!

Oh and interest rates went up. Johnny = screwed now.

nickyn00

*shrugs*
John Howard always had some sort of a chance, but now that Interest rates have hit their highest in 10 years...

facetious

facetious
You should really sort out that colour inconsistency issue with your forum and website, ~Water Lucario~. I have no idea why you've gone with a rather bright theme for your site, whereas your forum is swamped with disgusting purple shit.

Oh, and you don't need to mimic everything Serebii does on his website.

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
Let me change my question then:

What has "he" done to get Slick's reaction?

You should really sort out that colour inconsistency issue with your forum and website, ~Water Lucario~. I have no idea why you've gone with a rather bright theme for your site, whereas your forum is swamped with disgusting purple shit.

Oh, and you don't need to mimic everything Serebii does on his website.

Galactic HQ was seven months before Pokemon Aus24 and since they are two different projects they have different colour shemes. It also has heaps of skins so if you got a problem with purple then change it or shut up.

And just because I have used one of Serebii's ideas I am mimicing everything he does now? Thats a smart statement.

If you are going to suggest why not make a Pokemon Aus24 forum the answer is no because that would mean I'd have three things to run and that is just to much.

Why don't you just go away because members here don't like you.

Last edited:

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
I don't know him!

Members don't like me and I stay, so lets give "him" a chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.