• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Australia Club V3

What state do you live in?

• Victoria

Votes: 68 28.6%
  • Queensland

Votes: 42 17.6%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 75 31.5%
  • Western Australia

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • Southern Australia

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • Tasmania

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • ACT

Votes: 9 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
Is it just me, or are all the "old*" PAC members coming back?

*I mean old as in, from the start PAC not as in age

Clash

He's Back!

I'd gladly replace you with anyone.

Facetious is hot.

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.

I'm classified as An 'Old' Member...

Wow, I've had nothing relevent to say since my last post...
I still don't...:p
I'm just posting for Attention
WHY WON'T YOU ALL LOVE ME!!!!
LOL

Anyway Good bye to all, I have a test tomorrow, I've yet to study...

EDIT: I'm sorry to point something Lucario, But regarding your Site AUS24 why do you use Contact me/About ME? Thats what Myspace is for, Should Contact Me be Contact US and About me be About Us, Which is a section where you describe the site and all of it's glory and the goals you hope to achieve? and the Contact Us could simple be your Email and Mods Emails...Hmm just something i had to say =/

Last edited:

facetious

facetious
Omega Pirate said:
I like him because I'm cool.
Hello Nick. Long time no see!
Galactic HQ was seven months before Pokemon Aus24 and since they are two different projects they have different colour shemes. It also has heaps of skins so if you got a problem with purple then change it or shut up.
Haha, you even sound like Serebii!

You have more atrocious skins? I was unaware. I don't know how anyone could decide on using a dark purple font on a violet background as their default skin, and worst of all, using proboards. Who on earth uses that anymore?
~Water Lucario~ said:
And just because I have used one of Serebii's ideas I am mimicing everything he does now? Thats a smart statement.
- "I also only want to the the only person to update the site like Serebii."
- "I know but I just want it there and anyway Serebii has a Celebi with every update."
- And the overused three-column layout with a banner at the top mimics serebii.net too!

Only one, eh? Why you're even stealing ideas from a website as disgusting as Serebii's is beyond me.
~Water Lucario~ said:
Why don't you just go away because members here don't like you.
You and that 12-year-old?

Oh okay then. LOL

Last edited:

facetious

facetious
^_^

I don't need to appease two randoms in order to be 'accepted' into this Internet club. It's not my fault that certain people act as if I killed their dog when I was just offering honest advice. Tough luck.

So how are we all!

Last edited:

nickyn00

*shrugs*
[/I]- And the overused three-column layout with a banner at the top mimics serebii.net too!

But, you will find that Serebii.net had that layout after many many sites. Most Pokemon fansites use that layout too, because they aren't many options... But, if you make it look nice...

Moloc

why does no one like tas

The_Panda

恭喜發財
Tasmania is way to small. And everyone forgets it too; Johnny keeps forgetting the names of his MPs there. Why? Because its Tasmania.

I say we put that load of **** to use as a nuclear waste dump.

Moloc

umm what the hell we might be the crappy little state full of bogans you know eh what ever you mainlanders think

Status
Not open for further replies.