• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Australia Club V3

What state do you live in?

• Victoria

Votes: 68 28.6%
  • Queensland

Votes: 42 17.6%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 75 31.5%
  • Western Australia

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • Southern Australia

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • Tasmania

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • ACT

Votes: 9 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clash

He's Back!
Also for his claim to be the number one Pokemon fansite. Who visits it? pojo? Oh then it must be good!!!

Clash

He's Back!
I traded in my PMD for other games. I may get one of the next ones though...

Even though they might be just as crap.

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
I think the new MD will be good. I liked the 1st ones and I hope the 2nd ones are better.

I also highly doubt WL will update 24hour news. I mean he's not going to wake up at 3am and quickly send an e-mail out to everyone because the new Mystery Dungeon game got a "G" rating. Seriously.
As I have said before the fact that is 24 hours a day means I can update at anytime.

Also for his claim to be the number one Pokemon fansite. Who visits it? pojo? Oh then it must be good!!!
I have already gotten 86 views today so you fail.

And I don't know why you are baging pojo when I bet you couldn't even make your own site if you tried.

Last edited:

Clash

He's Back!
86 people? That's hardly popular. Out of the hundreds of thousands of Pokemon fans out there in Australia. :rolleyes:

If you're aiming to be the Serebii of Australia I LOL at you hard.

Also, it takes hardly any skill to make a freewebs website. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
As it has only been open a week yes 86 people in one day is good.

And no I never said anything about Serebii, I just wanted to make a site. I don't know what everyone's problem is with my making a Pokemon site, everyone is flaming just because I made one, you all need lives.

Clash

He's Back!
You'd think the website creator would need to get a life instead of hanging onto every minute waiting for a piece of juicy Nintendo news.

I have work, school and constantly go out with friends so I do have a life. All I do if check five certain websites once a day and I get all the news I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.