• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Australia Club V3

What state do you live in?

• Victoria

Votes: 68 28.6%
  • Queensland

Votes: 42 17.6%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 75 31.5%
  • Western Australia

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • Southern Australia

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • Tasmania

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • ACT

Votes: 9 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick

Banned
Hahahaha. It's really easy to pass the annoying bit is collecting all those golden triangles.

I'm not to sure about your random question. If you have a Australian Citizenship then your aussie. Speaking of Citizenships people are telling snoop dogg to get a Australian Citizenship, You know how he's in sydney and so on...

My Dad once played Wind Waker till the Triforce pieces and then gave up. He doesn't like using walkthroughs.

It's just a bumper sticker.
I hate the people who think being Australian is drinking and partying. D:<

Alzi

Toon link
I don't party or drink to be honest i don't like it. All my zelda games i had to use walkthroughs :( phantom hourglass looks like a nice game. And what ever happened to Pojo ?

The Baron

do i dazzle you?
Crap, I forgot to tell you all,

Pokemon Ranger & The Temple of The Sea is rated G in Australia, so we might get it afterall. ^^

I went to this Asian Market today and Bought, A DP Empoleon TC Thing.

The Baron,

EDIT: Where's Pojo?

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
Um, I have already post twice since it got opened. Also, I'm a guy.

Last edited:

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
Anytime mate.

@slick: Drinking and partying is part of it!

i hate australian who just sit down and get high, people like kevin rudd or that dude are true australians

i'm not australian based BTW

Slick

Banned
Yep,it still does.

I KNEW IT!

I don't party or drink to be honest i don't like it. All my zelda games i had to use walkthroughs :( phantom hourglass looks like a nice game. And what ever happened to Pojo ?

I wont when I grow up. Except for hardcore orgies. ^_^

It's awesome.

Pojo's still here...

Crap, I forgot to tell you all,

Pokemon Ranger & The Temple of The Sea is rated G in Australia, so we might get it afterall. ^^

I went to this Asian Market today and Bought, A DP Empoleon TC Thing.

The Baron,

EDIT: Where's Pojo?

What's the G rating have to do with it?

TC?

He's still here...

Yeah,where's pojo? He might not come back for what you guys did to him/her. Or he might of not noticed the thread was back open.

Nah pojo get's over those things.

Um, I have already post twice since it got opened. Also, I'm a guy.

See.

Ohh,I never noticed.

Lol.

lol It's ok.

Post-counts don't count in here Pojo.

Why thank you.

. . .

Anytime mate.

@slick: Drinking and partying is part of it!

@Pojo: Your a true Australian! Alienated and full of sh*t!

The only way to be truly Australian is eat meat,drink,be lazy and love this country of ours.

@Mac999: Look above.

thats no tru australian that is call un-australian

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.