• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Australia Club V3

What state do you live in?

• Victoria

Votes: 68 28.6%
  • Queensland

Votes: 42 17.6%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 75 31.5%
  • Western Australia

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • Southern Australia

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • Tasmania

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • ACT

Votes: 9 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
@slick: lol.

I'm sorry blood_of_fire. I was joking around. I have no idea what makes a true Aussie though.

The_Panda

恭喜發財
Not really Blood of fire. Our culture has a lot more american influence.

From my perspective, Australia can be more like China (probably Guangdong). But I do live in Chinatown :p

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
Asian people are every where where I live Not to be racist any thing! Langwarrin is a cool place still.

Slick

Banned
I'm not Australian, I'm a New Zealander and from the looks of it we have more brains that you. o_O I'm actually quite shocked...

The_Panda

恭喜發財
I love in sydney's chinatown, surrounded by chinese people, and I can't speak in chinese to like 80% of them - they all speak cantonese :( I should probably learn it. There are some shops though that luckily serve in mandarin :)

I was born in Shanghai, not Australia. But I have Australian citizenship, and I've been here since I was 4.

New Zealanders have more brains than us? o_O

Slick

Banned
Are you ****ing serious?

About what? Us being smarter or me being shocked? Both, yes.

I love in sydney's chinatown, surrounded by chinese people, and I can't speak in chinese to like 80% of them - they all speak cantonese :( I should probably learn it. There are some shops though that luckily serve in mandarin :)

I was born in Shanghai, not Australia. But I have Australian citizenship, and I've been here since I was 4.

New Zealanders have more brains than us? o_O

I need to learn Cantonese so I can speak to people in Hong Kong every time I go back.

I was born in Auckland, do not have Australian citizenship and have been here since I was 5. Or 6...I get them mixed up...

Well more brains than Australians who think it's good to drink, party and do things that will come back to haunt themselves later in life.

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
About you being New Zealand.

At least we know how to have fun :) ;)

Anyway, who here has FireFox and how has IE?

no those australians are perverts they get drunk for 2 reason and a reason for every gender

boy- wanna *you know*
girls-wanna be sexy and yeah

Slick

Banned
About you being New Zealand.

At least we know how to have fun :) ;)

Anyway, who here has FireFox and how has IE?

Uh huh, and use drugs, smoke drink and party. Yeah. -_-

I have FireFox.

no those australians are perverts they get drunk for 2 reason and a reason for every gender

boy- wanna *you know*
girls-wanna be sexy and yeah

Oh Boy's just wanna have sexx! And girls just wanna try to look sexy!

Actually I'm not surprised girls that try to be "sexy" and "hot" get raped. >_>

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
Only idiots use Drugs and Smoke

Same here on the girls raped thingo.

Charizard_Millky

Punk Rock > You
I'm too young to smoke and take drugs. And I know better, can't say the same for my friends though...

Status
Not open for further replies.