• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Australia Club V3

What state do you live in?

• Victoria

Votes: 68 28.6%
  • Queensland

Votes: 42 17.6%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 75 31.5%
  • Western Australia

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • Southern Australia

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • Tasmania

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • ACT

Votes: 9 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alzi

Toon link
I too didn't like pikmin but once you get use to it it's oright i guess. On the first one i got all the items exept for the piggy bank at the end but you don't really need that. My Buddy List is 0

nickyn00

*shrugs*
What has become of this thread....! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Seriously, keep flaming to a minimum... and please use proper grammar. Seriously. I can hardly read some of your posts. >.<;;

@blood_of_fire: Like, half your posts on this page are spam, and are really starting to annoy me. Your grammar is awful and sometimes I have no idea what your talking about. And stop flaming. Seriously. And, Last time I checked, games couldn't be homosexual. >.>

And this goes for anybody. If you have any rude comments, keep them to a minimum, because I don't want this thread to be closed. Some of you will actually have to try.

Anyways. Time for me to catch up.

I can't wait for Phantom Hourglass. I forget the release date, and I'm too lazy to go check it.. Somebody tells me. I really don't like how PBR is set for release late November, that means I'll have to wait until Christmas... >.<;; I'm really annoyed with Nintendo and how late they set the release date... Well, I really hope they come up with a suitable release date for Super Smash Bros. Brawl. On the subject of SSBB, it's turning out to look really good. :DDD I can't wait!

Just be friendly. And think before you type.

Last edited:

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
And Geelong won by miles. And does anyone have the game pikmin?
I recently obtained a copy of number 2, Which i haven't begun to play due to getting Wind Waker at the same time
*Looks Forward to Phantom Hourglass*

oh them no IMO their gay game
Yes, Their Gay game is a very intelectual statement

Anyway, Pikmin is one of the most popular Nintendo games having a huge fan-base. It is one of the recent original games of Nintendo.
Correct Slick!
Have a Cookie

pikmin sux its so gay........
Word to your MOTHER!

i'm just gonna put a whole bunch of people in my buddy list
Oh please, I doubt those people want to be known as your buddy!

I can't wait for Phantom Hourglass. I forget the release date
October 11th, Next Thursday i believe
Must Pre order soon

Zoshi

Unique
I'd just like to say something: you know it's you're, not your? 'Your' is something you say when you are talking about someone's possession. It is a possessive pronoun.

And as Brawl wasn't shown in that Q4 lineup in NoAu's news the other day, I foresee a 2008 release. :( Oh well, there's always Galaxy which I am highly anticipating and a few others!

What has become of this thread....! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Seriously, keep flaming to a minimum... and please use proper grammar. Seriously. I can hardly read some of your posts. >.<;;

@blood_of_fire: Like, half your posts on this page are spam, and are really starting to annoy me. Your grammar is awful and sometimes I have no idea what your talking about. And stop flaming. Seriously. And, Last time I checked, games couldn't be homosexual. >.>

And this goes for anybody. If you have any rude comments, keep them to a minimum, because I don't want this thread to be closed. Some of you will actually have to try.

Anyways. Time for me to catch up.

I can't wait for Phantom Hourglass. I forget the release date, and I'm too lazy to go check it.. Somebody tells me. I really don't like how PBR is set for release late November, that means I'll have to wait until Christmas... >.<;; I'm really annoyed with Nintendo and how late they set the release date... Well, I really hope they come up with a suitable release date for Super Smash Bros. Brawl. On the subject of SSBB, it's turning out to look really good. :DDD I can't wait!

Just be friendly. And think before you type.
and you a mod?? ah nah so don't critisize my english/grammar is 100%

aussiefan your the insult........

if a flamewar starts i have nothing to do with it

Zoshi

Unique

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
and you a mod?? ah nah so don't critisize my english/grammar is 100%
If your grammar is 100% then why does it suck so badly?

aussiefan your the insult........
Ouch! I think you actually hurt my feelings[/sarcasm] come up with something better, Unless thats all you have :rolleyes:

if a flamewar starts i have nothing to do with it
It takes two to Tango, So you could settle down!

I'd just like to say something: you know it's you're, not your? 'Your' is something you say when you are talking about someone's possession. It is a possessive pronoun.
You could also say
You're=you are
Your= A Possession of another persons (Which is what you basically said)

[AceAussie]

Awaiting October.
aussiefan shut up you...you accident...mistake you should never have come here in the first place
LOL, You're hilarious!
I love the fact that you took the bait :D

Do you use '...' because you've already reached the maximum limits of your vocabulary?

In the end you're not worth my time and you know it!
I also wish to not wreck the club and get it closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.